I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I think there might be a little something there Dtrisha. Its hard to tell though, was it within the time limit? I have gotten some weird lines with the CB tests so I would def retest with a FRER.

Yup within limit. I know that's why I'm not sure about it. Everyone says not to trust a clearblue faint line. So I don't know

I def see it on invert! Ooo I would run and get a FRER! I bet you get a line on that! :) It looks promising if it was in the time limit

I'm so nervous that I won't see anything and it was a fluke test :(. I did go to Walmart and picked up frer and cheapies and more cbd incase.

You could maybe try a cheapie so you don't waste the FRER but it may not show because it is less sensitive but you never know unless you try! But I know how you feel about being scared it will be negative. I know I always get better lines at night than with FMU so you should try tonight :)

That's one of the main reasons I'm scared. Because if it didn't show on a wondfo the. I just don't know if the CB is true

I have never used wondfo, can't shed much light on those not sure on the sensitivity or anything.

According to this website https://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-test-sensitivity-comparison.html they are 25 mIU as well

Its possible I suppose but I wouldn't completely discount it just yet. When was AF due?

Well I'm 11dpo and usually she starts 10dpo. And with that spotting two days ago. Idk what to expect. Ugh could this be more confusing

Ah ok, so you are a day late. I had spotting in April when I found out with my MC. A few days of it actually but it never got any heavier and never got AF obviously. I would give it a few more days and if AF doesn't come I would def test again. I would say you are looking good if she is already a day late!

Yeah i guess so. I know I'll test again today lol. If I get anything on a frer I'm calling my doctor ASAP and I'm sure they'll call in a script for me to get blood work I just want to know because if it's ectopic again I want it treated ASAP.

I don't see anything on that cb dtrisha sorry :( but they are rubbish tests!

Country did you make a appointment?

Ugh I know no bought it because it had the digi in it. This is so depressing

Dinky, yes I did get an appointment but they can't get me in until the 31st :mad: That frankly pisses me off because I am bleeding and if it is a new pregnancy that scares me. But they didn't seem to worried about it. May call back and ask to speak to someone else. I guess its a good sign the tests aren't getting any lighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->