I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

It's not as heavy as a regular AF, it started saturday morning and by the time I went to bed I hadn't even filled a regular pad, the only reason I had changed it all day was for hygiene not because it was full, no bleeding overnight saturday, then yesterday about the same thing, didn't even come close to filling a pad, got a little heavier after I took my dog for a walk, no bleeding overnight last night, then today it has been a tad heavier but only first thing this morning.. haven't really bled much since about 10 am. So I would say it is like a very light AF, no were near as heavy as my usual AF. Took another test this morning and it is about same darkness as the one I took last night, my AM tests are never as dark but it isn't getting any lighter and looking at all my tests since Thursday it has def gotten darker.

That's really strange. A lot of people say it's normal though. But obviously not having answers is going to worry you. I hope it's nothing. Maybe try to relax for the next few days

My fear is still that I have retained something from the MC, but I can't imagine the tests would be getting darker if that was the case.. its the unknown that is killing me!

The 31st? That's ridiculous! How can they expect you to wait all that time?? Is there anywhere else you can go to pay for a private scan or something? That's shocking!

I don't understand why they are making me wait so long. It doesn't make sense with the bleeding. I am going to try and find a place to get in sooner or possibly call back and talk to a nurse instead of the receptionist. I mean I explained everything and they said, well lets get you in sooner than later and their sooner was the 31st..

When I got my first bfp with dd1 I started bleeding a few days later so I went to see my doctor asap and he wouldn't do any tests or anything he just signed me off work for 2 weeks and said you will just have to wait and see what happens if it's a miscarriage there's nothing they can do but bleeding was quite common in early pregnancy. Well I wasn't happy with that so later that day I went to a&e at my local hospital and they gave me a pregnancy test and admitted me when it came back positive. They did a blood test and checked my uterus and said it 'felt like a pregnant uterus', when my results came in she said my hormones were way too high for how far along I was and said I was having twins or more and that bleeding with twins or more is common as well so she wanted me to have a scan straight away but they couldn't fit me in for 4 days so had to wait! The wait was horrendous and all the time I was bleeding with loads of little tiny bits mixed in the blood I was sure there wouldn't be anything left in there by the time I had the scan. When I did have the scan done they could only see the yolk sac and measured me at 5+5 weeks so had to go back in another 2 weeks for a second scan. I bled for about another week after that and then the blood changed to water and all the bits that were coming out were like grey little bits of tissue and that lasted another few days! Was convinced I wasn't pregnant anymore by time I went for the 2nd scan but there she was hanging on in there!! Don't know how many babies were in there as I conceived her on clomid and with what came out in the blood and water there was defo more in there! Wow that's a long post lol but what I'm trying to say is I understand how you feel that's why I'm so mad for you!!

Thanks for the info, I am rather upset and not sure what to do. I may go into my emergency room to see if there is anything they can do. I guess I can just tell them I got a positive test and started bleeding but can't get in to see my dr. Not sure a scan would show anything though as I think I am still early.

I would go if I were you. You never know. I don't want to scare you but it could be ectopic. I was bleeding with mine and my HCG was still riding. Not to the point it was supposed to but enough to show profession. They could probably send the blood results to your doctor

I'm not having any pain or cramps or anything. But you are right it would probably be best to go.. I am going to test again tonight and see what the test looks like.. I keep waiting for it to get fainter since I am still bleeding.. it has picked heavier to a normal AF now.. I am really leaning more towards just having retained tissue or another MC.. if the tests keep getting darker I will for sure go.

Sorry to hear bleeding has picked up :( if it is retained product, hopefully af clears it all out

We will see, I am going to go and grab some FRER here in an hour or so. Ill take one tonight and one tomorrow night, if it is a new pregnancy there should be some progression by then.

Started spotting again. Now it's pink/reddish. So I'm sure SF is coming now. How depressing.

Sorry to hear that Dtrisha :( My bleeding has let up again.. haven't really bled much at all in the past 4 hours. Went and bought some FRER.. line came up instantly.. Now just wait and see if it gets darker

Attachments

• IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
Ah oh well. What are you gonna do? Now I think I'll just make a appointment with my OB to discuss what we can do from here.

That's probably the best, maybe they can put you on something to make your LP longer. I am going to wait and see if this FRER gets darker, if it does then I will go to ER to see if they can do anything, if it doesn't then I know its just retained tissue and will just wait for my appointment on the 31st.

Country I'm so sorry that your bleeding I really hope everything goes okay, that test above looks one hundred percent positive I would really go emergency clinic to get checked over my thoughts are with you xx

Dtrisha so sorry AF got you how come there is a problem with your LP being short hun? Xx is it always that short or has it shortened xx

AFM DH isn't back till tomorrow and from my dip I Od yesterday so I know that I am completely out now, I'm still going to temp just so that I have a record of this month and also so I can see if any patterns emerge from my charts if I compare them xx

Dtrisha I took b6 once to lengthen my lp and it worked! Also drank spearmint tea and got pregnant with dd2 the first time I tried that! Maybe worth a try?

Ang sorry your not in with a chance this month :( but you never know, a dup doesn't always mean you have ovulated, it's the rise that confirms it so maybe you haven't o'd yet? Fingers crossed!

Country that is really dark for 6 weeks post mc. Must be so frustrating for you not knowing what's happening in your own body

Angela- ever since my EP everything changed. I got a positive opk then I had o pain the next day then 10 days later AF comes. I used to have 14 day LP so I think this is part of why we haven't caught the egg.

Dinky- I actually bought b6 but now I'm conflicted if I should just try that this month or go to obgyn.
I'm cd1 today because my tampon was half full when I woke up.

It is frustrating dinky.. I am so hoping there is some change in the test I take tonight. Lighter or darker, if its lighter I will know that it was retained tissue and it is working its way out, darker I will know it is a new pregnancy. I have been trying to google and see if retained tissue will give you a positive that dark but I can't find anything most everyone has just had a faint positive. Still bleeding but not very heavy. Seems to have tapered off some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->