I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Oh god ang I cant stand grapefruit juice lol I feel for you! Just hope all the things you are doing will be worth it! I feel so sick today it hurts, I think it's because I haven't ate much but I don't feel like it!

I know Dinky so do I I hope it all works but we shall see xx

How come you feel sick you should eat something hun get your energy levels back up xx

I've ate something now so feeling a lot better thanks :)

Well got my BFP on OPK just now we BD last night will BD tonight tomorrow and next night just to be on safe side xx

Yey!!!! Sounds like you will have it covered ;)

I did a test tonight, a line came up right away, but when I looked closer it was just where there was a indent :( I'm also using the one step ics and most of them seem to have some kind of dent or scratch on them

Sorry ladies. Was kind of taking a break I guess. I try not to get to consumed. But AF right on time at 10dpo really thought it was our month :(. Everything went right this month. Other than a BFP. Just happy I have a doctor appointment this week to talk things through and see what she can do. Hopefully some kind of tests or maybe clomid?
I just want something to happen so I don't feel like a sitting duck

Hi dtrisha nice to see you back! Sorry af got you :( it's about time you got your bfp! You really do deserve it with all the hard work you have put in :( hopefully you can get some answers, hopefully they can do bloodtests and see if you have a hormone imbalance or something. Did you take b6 all cycle?

8dpo for me and bfns today. Not expecting a bfp tho as we didn't try, only that one time dp pulled out. Having a few twinges in my right ovary, like stabbing pains

Sorry the witch got you Dtrisha I really hope clomid works for you and you get your BFP in no time xx

I have took clomid this cycle days 2-5 50mg it's gone fine hun it's my 4th month of clomid I haven't really had too many side effects and they pretty much disappear once you stop taking it hun and hey anything that makes you produce more eggs to give you more of a chance of atleast one being fertilised has got to be a good thing I guess xx

The first month I took it I did on CD11 but after that I O between CD13 - CD16 Clomid can lengthen your cycle too I've heard some people don't O till CD21 whilst taking it xx

AFM I believe I am DPO1 today just waiting to see if my Temps keep rising over next three days to confirm it xx I'm planning on starting testing on 27th which will be DPO8 XX

Hi ang, I'm fine thanks are you? Yesterday my boobs started hurting a lot more and they are really painful today! 11dpo and still bfn, I have no more tests left so suppose I'll just have to wait and see!

How many DPO ARE you normally before AF hun xx

I'm okay thanks I'm possibly 3DPO today just waiting to see if FF puts my lines in tomorrow since O I've been getting slight twinges and Cramps which is strange xx

Af normally starts at 13-14 dpo so I've got 2 or 3 days left. I used to get twinges like that on clomid, I figured it meant it was doing its job lol! Atleast you have covered all your bases and are in for the best shot. Looking at your chart I think you will get your crosshairs tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->