I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah here's hoping I get my sticky bean this time only 5 days till I start testing xx

Thanks Dinky I think I'm 4DPO though it's not took into consideration my higher Temps due to taking Clomid but we shall see AF is always 15DPO I'm officially in my TWW I'm going to start testing on Monday which if I'm right I'll be 8DPO if BFNS by 12DPO then I'll stop testing and wait for AF to show up xx

How are you doing Dinky xx

I'm OK thanks, brought some tests from asda and got a bfn! I'll take the other one later but if it's still neg I don't think I'll bother testing again

Af has arrived for me today, good luck everyone!

AFM 7DPO BFN but it is extremely early to be honest even if I am 8DPO like I think I am xx

AFM 8DPO it's BFN I'm only using the ICS and I know they're not that good but refuse to buy expensive ones like FRER unless I think I see something on the ICS xx

How are you doing xx

AFM 9DPO BFN on ICS I got some really early clear blues so may take one of them tomorrow or wait till 12DPO if I get no spotting my nipples are still sensitive too xx

Yeah it is still early ang, I'd hold off on the clearblues as they can give bad evaps think you best off doing that one at 12dpo. Good luck for testing tomorrow :) do you only test once a day?

No twice once FMU then again in evening I really hope I do start seeing something but we shall see xx

AFM 10DPO changed battery in my BBT and Temps have gone done today which again is strange, nipples aren't as sensitive today as if they're returning to normal and still BFN on IC using FMU I'm holding out to use my other tests as I really don't want to waste them as they're expensive xx

Well at least you haven't started spotting which you normally do at 10dpo right? So that must be a good sign!

I normally start spotting at 12DPO which will be on Sat I caved and took a CB which was BFN I know it's early days but I think I'm out already xx

AFM 11DPO BFN on IC I do think I'm out if I'm honest and weird thing with temp again back to 97.90 confused.com so weird I've changed the battery and took my temp at different times just to check and my BBT always gives different Temps each time but at 5am when I log it 97.90 everyone almost so strange I'm going to see what my temp is tomorrow if 97.90 again I'll buy a new BBT I'll also tell the DR about this an all wen I see her next xx

Ang it may have been a implantation dip you never know! Fingers crossed!!

I doubt it I get a dip every month not one this late though on 10DPO but we shall see I don't know why but I looked at the CB I took yesterday there's another line I thought I saw a faint one yesterday but disregarded it as it was so faint and had no colour I'm not reading anything at all into it tho as looked at all my dried up ICS and stalk white normally start spotting tomorrow so I may take my very early 6 day early CB it's a blue die but states on it that from 4 days prior to AF they're 99% accurate I'll update you in the morning xx also took temp at all different times today checking my BBT and got all different Temps last one being 98.86 so my BBT is defo working just weird at my usual time that it's always 97.90 xx I should know more tomorrow wish me luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->