• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Countrymomma I think I can see something when I really zoom in!! How exciting! Please update again tomorrow with a new test! :)

I have ibs as well and I always have issues with it right before and during AF. I have no ibs stomach cramps right now but after every time I eat I feel sick. And my head is all foggy feeling.

Mine played up in my pregnancy. I actually developed it during my 2nd pregnancy! Never suffered with it before then and it's never gone away :( suffered about 3 years now

Mine may not be flaring up because I really haven't been eating a whole other and when I do eat it's not the usual stuff that bothers me (greasy, fatty stuff). I developed mine with my last pregnancy and the pregnancy before that I got gall stones and had to have my gallbladder removed! Oh the joys of making little humans lol

Countrymomma I think I can see something when I really zoom in!! How exciting! Please update again tomorrow with a new test! :)

I will make sure to update as soon as I wake up tomorrow!

Soooo... I woke up at 2 am and really had to pee. I hadn't gone for 5 hours so figured I would count it as FMU.. took a cheapie and I swear there is a line.. got tired of squinting and broke out the big guns.. took a FRER, a faint pink like showed up immediately.. i tried to get pictures but inside light never seems to work for me and it being 2 am there was no natural light.. what do you think.. I can see the pics but my camera on my phone was like "nope, no pictures for you!" I will try and get a picture after the sun comes up, I know it will be after the time limit but you have to trust me the line was there in seconds!

Yay congrats Countrymomma, that's brilliant!! Please post a picture later on! :)
So happy for you but also a tad jealous, not only for the BFP but for getting it so early on, I'm driving myself nuts with all the SS!!

Speaking of the devil, today my sore throat is a bit worse, it's like my throat and sinuses are covered with sandpaper and now have a bit of a cough as well. Also had a terrible lower back pain this morning, had to lie down to put trousers on as couldn't bend down. The pain is still there but has turned into a dull ache. Small amounts of sticky cm with a pale yellow tint. I cracked again and tested this morning, BFN at 8 dpo. Still early I know.

Awe don't be to jelous dimmu.. I am still skeptical until I get a nice bright line! I am so mad that I am wide awake at 2 am! I have been having some stabbing cramps and my boobs are killing me! I bent over the counter earlier and pressed on my chest and almost screamed it hurt! They also feel like they are on fire. Weird. I am going to save my other FRER for a few days on and see if I get a good line! My cm has ramped up and become excessive... I hope I'm not going crazy!

Countrymomma it really does sounds as though you are pregnant! A line is a line :)

Dimmu 8dpo is defo really early chances are you won't get a bfp even if you are pregnant that early! Here are my lines from the tests,top 3 I did yesterday and bottom one is from today. I think the line is the same so no lighter or darker. Soo annoying!!

Screenshot_2015-09-28-11-21-48.jpg

Still very very very faint lines though!

My FRER has faded as it has dried :( Is that ok? I have never gotten such a faint line before.. always waited until I was further along to test. I can still see the line but it is soooo faint.. took the last of my cheapie tests so will have to go to walmart and pick up some more! The sun needs to hurry up and rise so I can get a picture!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1443438801.jpg
    ctp-85135-1443438801.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 15
I can't see a line on that pic hun but I'm sure the camera just didn't pick it up but we have seen a line it will get darker as the days go by! I'm sure it's definitely a good thing! Do you see the lines in my pic?

yeah.. i couldnt see a line either.. but like I said its dark and my camera is crappy lol. I can maybe see a faint, faint line on the very bottom test. But I dont see any on any of the other tests.

Oh man! I was just sitting here on the couch and got a serious stabbing pain over the right side of my uterus. It felt like a hot knife! Ouch! Hopefully that little bugger is digging in deep!

Really? So maybe today's is a little bit darker than yesterday's :) you really do sound like your pregnant and the tests have defo convinced me! I tend to find that when I'm pregnant my bfps are darker with afternoon pee so try another test later if you have any spare

I agree about the afternoon pee. I have always gotten darker ones in the afternoon before too. I just drink so much during the day I have a hard time holding it for any length of time! I would say that today's is def darker than yesterdays!

Ok, I think I got a picture of my FRER... it still looks funky

Attachments

• 20150928_070737.jpg
    20150928_070737.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 25
Yay! I'm not crazy! Like I said I am not going to celebrate until I get a nice dark line but I am excited!

Ha! Just went to walmart and scored 5 more .88 tests! I took all they had! lol I have a problem...

Haha I don't blame you I would do the same if I didn't already have a cupboard full lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->