I think im readyyy ...

Jodie__x

Mummy 2 a 10mnth 24weeker
Reaction score
Its only been 12 weeks since i lost jayden. But i think im ready 2 start trying for number 2.. Do you think its too soon ? Dont get me wrong i would never try and replace him . But i just have a big baby void , that i just want to fill ...

what do you think 2 soon ??
xx

No way darlin' only you know if its too soon. I am so sorry for your loss.

If you need to give your love to a new baby then you must stary trying. My thoughts are with you.

Good luck :hug:
xx

HI hun im so sorry for your loss :hugs:. As long as you and oh think its the right time then i would go for it.

I will be thinking of you

:hug:

xxxx

sweetie, I am so so sorry for your loss. Your little prince was so beautiful.
I think if you feel ready, then go for it! Make a little brother or sister for precious jayden, he would be thrilled at the thought :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think you know if it is too soon or not and by posting this I think you are ready and looking for conformation. I do not think it is too soon as you are a proud mommy to your son who will be with you everyday and it is not like by trying you are forgetting him or trying to replace him. As others have said he would be happy to have a little brother or sister and I read your post when you lost him and he seemed very strong to hold onto life for any amount of time despite the odds. I wish you good luck and the best wishes on your journey of TTC. You are a very strong woman and a child is lucky to have you as his or her mother. :hugs:

Sorry for your loss hun. Sounds to me like your heart has already decided. Good luck with TTC. I hope you get your bfp quickly! xx

Hun as long as YOU feel ready then go for it i say :hugs::hugs:

Sorry for you loss hun. Only you know when you are ready. Is OH ready? x

I think you must know when your ready, and when you do get BFP i wish you a happy 9month journey to giving Jayden a little brother or sister and i'm sure he'll watch down on them x

if u feel ready hun then go4it, no1 wud ever think ur replacing jaiden hun, and i know hes in ur heart n always will be,but u av2 try and make ur self happy again,and if been a mummy makes u happy then go 4it , i wish u the best of luck x x x

if you are ready sweetie it's not to soon...:hugs:and we will be with you :hug:

I'm just gonna echo the others, if you feel that you're ready and your OH is ready then it isn't too soon for you. Good luck when you do ttc and sorry for your loss :hugs:

I agree with everyone else. Only YOU know when you are ready. I am so sorry for your loss, but if you are ready then DO IT...we'll all be here for you along the way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->