I think I'm to small....

ab2401

Reaction score
I know I sound crazy, but I really think I'm to small. I'm six months now and I don't feel pregnant at all. Other then I can feel the baby move. I think I'm really working myself up over my low amniotic fluids, well my doctor said they where adequate, she just would like there to be more.... then Rylee weighed 14 oz and I was 22 weeks now I'm 24. Is that a good/ok weight for a baby at this stage?? I don't know, this is my first child. I'm very confused about everything, even more so because I'm not showing that much. What do you guys think??

Also can anyone tell me how to put the little tracker at the bottem of my postings?? I cant do it, I've tried.:cry:

Attachments

• 6 months.JPG
    6 months.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 10
i was measuring 1cm over what i should of been and i had a 10lber! it just depends on your size and shape and how the babies lying! dont dtress hun! everything is ok, you have been told so ! :D

Hi Ab, if it makes you feel any better I'm relatively your size and I'm at 25/26 weeks. My doc says I'm measuring fine but my bump is just very compact due to my ab muscles. So I wouldn't worry hun. If your doc was concerned about a potential growth problem he/she would tell ya :)

P.S. if you'd like a ticker simply click on someone else's ticker and it will take you to the webpage that allows you to make one of your own HTH

my MW said that most women dont start to look pregnant till there bout 28wks. i didnt get a proper bump till i was around 27/28wks. dont worry once you get big you will be wishing you were small again!

With my son I didn't really start to show until 26ish weeks, If the doctor says everything looks good and your measuring alright then things should be fine. As for the fluid, if your really worried about that I heard drinking more water will help with that.:hugs:

As for the ticker, when you go to the site and make it, they'll give you 3 codes to use. Take the one that says BBCode, copy and paste it into your signature block and it should work. You need the entire code they give you for it to work, hope that helps.

Thank you,

Ya'll have made me feel much better! I'm sure once I get big, I will want to be small again but it just seems like Rylee will be here so soon and and I dont see how she can be a foot long +/- in my small belly. I just want to hurry up and get big so I can make my mold and make a casting of my belly. LOL I drink so much water its not even funny.

I have a ticker on my myspace, just when I put it in my signature block and preview it, it doesnt com up..... I guess I will have to just keep trying.

Thanks,
Amanda

Im sure every thing is fine hun. i was like that at first but every ones bumps are different. I remember walking into work and my boss saying OH MY havent you grown.

I was desperate for a baby belly, now ive got one... Its lovely but such a pain. I have just about shredded my legs trying to shave. The ground seems so much further away and I just cant wait until I can see my feet again when i look down :rofl:

Xx

HAHA thats funny, yeah I can still shave everything... as of now but it is getting a little hard. Thats one thing I'm not looking foward to but thats what I got my man for. Muhahaahaaaaa.....

i remember saying to my mw at aboutv 16wks "i dont look v pregnant" and she just laughed and said "tell me that at 30 wks".......................by 30 wks i couldnt put my shoes on without dh's help!!lol
make the most of not feeling/being huge, your day wil come!!!!!!!!:hugs:

I know I sound crazy, but I really think I'm to small. I'm six months now and I don't feel pregnant at all. Other then I can feel the baby move. I think I'm really working myself up over my low amniotic fluids, well my doctor said they where adequate, she just would like there to be more.... then Rylee weighed 14 oz and I was 22 weeks now I'm 24. Is that a good/ok weight for a baby at this stage?? I don't know, this is my first child. I'm very confused about everything, even more so because I'm not showing that much. What do you guys think??

Also can anyone tell me how to put the little tracker at the bottem of my postings?? I cant do it, I've tried.:cry:

i wouldnt worry--- at 20 weeks mine was measuring 14 oz so ur fine--- also ur stomach is not small---its just right--- thats what mine looked like in my 6th month so i wouldnt worry about it--- and i'm about to start my 7th in a day or two and i look just like that maybe even a lil bigger (but my stomach seems to have grown the most during the 6th month which is what you'll find to be the most common--- so to answer ur quest. no ur stomach doesnt look too small it looks just right for 24 weeks :headspin::crib:

i was measuring 1cm over what i should of been and i had a 10lber! it just depends on your size and shape and how the babies lying! dont dtress hun! everything is ok, you have been told so ! :D

so did u know u were having a big baby=and did u know why--- does it run in the family or was it something else== they got me all nervous about having one now--- cause i;'m measuring 2 weeks ahead--- when they dont even know for sure if im only 26 weeks or not---

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->