I think it's very harsh to arrest him...

He should have stayed on board. He is now saying he fell into the lifeboat - stupid man. I'm sure the emergency drill was done. I've cruised three times and a lot of my family cruise too and it's basically the first thing you do when you get onboard, put your life jacket on and go to your 'muster station'. It's not something they could or would just decide to skip. In the end we are all human and don't react the way we are taught in a drill when it comes to the real emergency! That goes for the captain too, he is human and was scared but he should have stayed on that ship until the bitter end. If I was on a cruise ship that started to have difficulties I would fully expect to survice and it is just awful that this turned into a tragedy.

No they didnt do the emergancy drill, it was schedualed for the following night but should have been done much sooner so they never got round to it.

That's terrible! What is the point in doing it any other time than the minute you get on board the ship? Whoever was responsible for that cock up should also be in trouble. Or maybe this is the norm on Costa cruises. It shouldn't be xx

He should have stayed on board. He is now saying he fell into the lifeboat - stupid man. I'm sure the emergency drill was done. I've cruised three times and a lot of my family cruise too and it's basically the first thing you do when you get onboard, put your life jacket on and go to your 'muster station'. It's not something they could or would just decide to skip. In the end we are all human and don't react the way we are taught in a drill when it comes to the real emergency! That goes for the captain too, he is human and was scared but he should have stayed on that ship until the bitter end. If I was on a cruise ship that started to have difficulties I would fully expect to survice and it is just awful that this turned into a tragedy.

No they didnt do the emergancy drill, it was schedualed for the following night but should have been done much sooner so they never got round to it.

That's terrible! What is the point in doing it any other time than the minute you get on board the ship? Whoever was responsible for that cock up should also be in trouble. Or maybe this is the norm on Costa cruises. It shouldn't be xx

I dont think it is the norm because alot of passangers and even crew where complaining about how it kept being put off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->