I think we've decided on names... thoughts?

O

onetwothreebp

Cohen Allen

Callia Leigh/Jane (can't decide!)

I'm not going to lie... the nerd in me really likes that we'll be ABCD! :happydance:

Callia Leigh sounds better to me. I like your name choices!

Any particular reason why you chose those middle names or is it just that you like them?

Allen is my maiden name. DS's middle name is OH's name so I want this baby to have something from my side.

Leigh is my middle name and Jane is MIL. We will probably go with Leigh for similar reasons as above :)

REALLY hoping we get to use Cohen though! I really loved Caden but quickly realized its another 'ayden' name, even if its spelt differently. Cohen is our top pick got now, although a small part of me still likes Dain... I guess we could be ABDD lol!

How is Cohen pronounced? I'm not sure I've heard that name before.

Callia Jane is pretty. I would avoid Callia Leigh because you've got the LEE sound twice there Cal-LEE-uh LEE

I love the name Cohen!

And can I just say I also love the name Asher :)

I really like Cohen! A few people I know use the spelling 'Coen' but I think it looks better with the 'H'.

Love the girls names, I prefer Leigh as a middle name!

I LOVE COHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get to use it too!!!!!!

Ooh I always think of it as co-en

I guess that works too! I'm bad at this kind of stuff. It's co like co-Ed and then n like the letter but that's saying it fast! If I really pronounce it, it is co-en lol!

Love the names! Cohen is so cute and Callia is gorgeous. I like Callia Jane best, though. Callia Leigh is too much of a tongue twister for me. Too many similar sounds, Callia Jane is LOVELY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->