I wanna go xmas shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazney22

Reaction score
I get crazy looks from a sales assistant today because she asked if someones chocolates for someones birthday but no they are for xmas lol. I seen card factory had xmas gift bags already lol :D

I dont have any money to xmas shopping as I need to save for 4 months but at least I can spend once I have saved one lot which will be at the end of this month :D

Yay xx :happydance:

me too. I did buy a couple of bits the other day as the price was only going to go up as they wont be making more/restocking. Now I must buy anything more for a while. I want to wait till its cold and christmassy in stores to do the bulk of it.

My studio christmas book (with up to 75% off) arrived today. Can't wait to settle down and have a flick through it.

Oh cool I hope mines arrives soon, only a few months till all the xmas catalogues come out :D xxx

Some nice Christmas jumpers in there. And personalised tree decs. Mum, Dad, little boys, little girls. All £2.99 each. They are going in my maybe list for stocking fillers. Already ordered some wrapping paper :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"