I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Sorry the witch got you Cosmos. My fellow KS girl thought she was preggers, then was bummed because AF was early, and then she did get preggers the next cycle. Maybe it's a good sign? :hugs:

Sorry Cosmos. Hopefully the next cycle will be right one.

MLM115, glad you got a +ve OPK, hope it leads to your New Year BFP.

Bluebird, how're you getting on refraining from testing? I'm impressed, I started testing at 8DPO and I'm still testing.

Jesschuck, if your temping, it should stay up and not take a sudden drop if you are pg. Fxed for you.

AFM, things have been crazy busy and I'm a bit stressed. During my last pregnancy, I bled at 4 weeks 6 days, that's where I am tonight. Even though the initial fright of that bleed didn't signify the eventual MC, I'm staying in, whilst DH meets friends, in case I bleed again (highly coincidental if that does happen, but it doesn't stop the crazy lady in me). I have a mahoosive cold sore brewing on my top lip, so noone will be kissing this face come the Bells at Hogmany. At least I have a bit of Big Bang Theory to keep me sane tonight.

Anywho, I hope you're all ok. Much love and :dust: to all. Xxxx

Sorry Cosmos. Hopefully the next cycle will be right one.

MLM115, glad you got a +ve OPK, hope it leads to your New Year BFP.

Bluebird, how're you getting on refraining from testing? I'm impressed, I started testing at 8DPO and I'm still testing.

Jesschuck, if your temping, it should stay up and not take a sudden drop if you are pg. Fxed for you.

AFM, things have been crazy busy and I'm a bit stressed. During my last pregnancy, I bled at 4 weeks 6 days, that's where I am tonight. Even though the initial fright of that bleed didn't signify the eventual MC, I'm staying in, whilst DH meets friends, in case I bleed again (highly coincidental if that does happen, but it doesn't stop the crazy lady in me). I have a mahoosive cold sore brewing on my top lip, so noone will be kissing this face come the Bells at Hogmany. At least I have a bit of Big Bang Theory to keep me sane tonight.

Anywho, I hope you're all ok. Much love and :dust: to all. Xxxx

Hi Willow!

In both of my other pregnancies I had really specific signs... spotting at 9/10 dpo and then a BFP at 12dpo. And in both of those I tested right up until 12dpo and all I got were a bunch of nasty BFNs :wacko: So I know that even if I am preggers I have to wait at least another 4 days to find out!!! I am symptom spotting like crazy though and its driving me bonkers haha!

So far I've had cramping and just the slightest, and I mean SLIGHTEST pink tinge when I wiped today... I should be around 8/9dpo right now so I'm hoping it's IB. We will see!!!

How are you feeling??? No bleeding last night I hope!

One of my besties just announced she's pregnant.... sooooooo happy for her because they have been trying for a really long time, over a year now. And this is her first, as well as the first grandbaby on both sides. Just a little sad for myself :( our babies would have been only a few weeks apart, wishing I was as happy as her right now.

I'll just have to keep in mind that I will be soon, maybe not this cycle but soon!

Hope you ladies are having an awesome day, anyone have New Years plans??

well, I got a positive ovulation test (AGAIN) yesterday, today I went pee, (way tmi) and stringy stretchy fluid was hanging down out my you know what... WHAT THE FLIP? my period is due!!!?? and i got positive ovulation tests on the 5th, 6th, and 14th of this month already??? :(

Can someone look at my chart please?

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Jess, have you tried an HPT? If you are preggers it would show as positives on your OPKs.

pregnancy tests are negative :( I am trying so hard not to get discouraged, the husband and i wont be able to bd either, for a couple days. :(

I've heard of people ovulating more than once after m/c's. Part of why they say you are more fertile while your cycle is still getting back to normal. Try not to get too discouraged, it could be a good thing. :hugs:

Hey all,

Bluebird, that sounds positive! I'm definitely hoping it's IB!!

Afm, ~10dpo today and BFN. I don't FEEL pregnant and it's an early response test, so I'm fairly certain I'm out for this month. Now it's just waiting for AF and then on to next month.

Jesschuck, that must be so flipping frustrating! I've tried clicking on your chart for a nosey, but it won't let me.

Bluebird, no bleeding, thank goodness, but I'm cramping loads and it's making me worry a bit, but maybe it's just my uterus getting stretchy. I symptom spot like mad! Constantly questioning whether the boobs are sore enough or, was that a twinge of nausea? Fingers crossed for IB!

New Years plans are a bit in the air... We've got tickets for a family Ceilidh over the bells, but won't be staying late as I'm on call over Hogmany/New Years Day, so I need to get all the sleep I can get in case the phone goes.

DD is brewing a temp of 38.8, but she's cheerfully watching Ice Age and brushed her teeth before bed quite happily, so until she's symptomatic, I'm not overly concerned. Last time I was pregnant, she very kindly gave me Chicken Pox, even though I'd had it before! I don't blame that for my loss as the baby had died before Mairi was even symptomatic of it, never mind myself.

huh, weird...I'll try again.

My Ovulation Chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Jess that is super wierd!! It's probably just your body messing with you after the MC. I thought I ovulated 5 weeks ago- EWCM and positive OPK- but it turns out I didn't. I have yet to get a period after my MC and it's been almost 8 weeks! I'm 99% sure I Oed last Wednesday so we'll see what happens....

Topanga, don't count yourself out yet! Tons of women say that the month they had zero symptoms is the month they fell pregnant. And 9dpo is the average implantation day so at 10dpo thats not enough time for a test to come up positive. FX for you, hang in there!!!

thanks for the encouragement. My miscarriage was 5 months ago, you would think my body would get it together by now.

Just had a look Jess, it's so strange, your temps are all over the place! It must be so chuffing frustrating. I don't have any useful advice, other than BD as much as poss. I'm sorry. I know that's stupidly obvious. I'm so sorry. I hope you get your BFP this cycle. :hugs:

thanks guys. I know, my body is out of whack. My hormones are all over the place. But I've been pregnant 5 times, so I know I CAN get pregnant, it just seems it has to be out of pure chance :(

Hi guys, sorry I've been absent. I went away for Christmas to my partner's family. Sorry some of you have been having a bit of a rough time, new year soon when hopefully we'll all get our bfps :)
I'm 3 dpo at the moment so in the 2 week wait. Not holding out much hope for this month though, I'm not sure why! Maybe the pessimist in me! Anybody testing at the mo?

Hi ladies hope everyone had a great Christmas. I had a nice time- until my sister in law announced on Xmas day that she was pregnant! Obviously I'm happy for them but just really sad for me. I cried.....a lot! Sort of took the shine off things. Anyway I'm trying to be positive again now. I'm on CD12, started with opks today and we're bding lots while we can as dh is working away for 10 days from Thursday :(

Bluebird- in my massive wait for af I had one really positive opk and af came 15 days after that so I hope it works out the same for you......or a bfp of course!

How are all the pregnant ladies feeling? Any symptoms?

Fingers crossed for the testing and tww girls xxx

Hi girls i completely no were u are comin from this is my 3rd cycle from second mmc this year and really had my hopes up. 20 days long this month that's ridiculous lol...was secretly hoping was ib but no such luck. Hopefully our lovely hormones will reregulate sn ...just a really tedious waiting game. By the time i get sorted out my falopian tubes will prob have dried out and crumbled into dust....hopefully not tho ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->