I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

I'm 6 dpo. Also have been having cramping. I feel like my nips look a little bigger/darker. Also some nausea and have been tired. The nausea/tired can totally be attributed to holiday hustle and bustle and severely over eating though : )

I was feeling very positive about this cycle, but also don't want to get my hopes up.

When will you test bluebird?

I'm 6 dpo. Also have been having cramping. I feel like my nips look a little bigger/darker. Also some nausea and have been tired. The nausea/tired can totally be attributed to holiday hustle and bustle and severely over eating though : )

I was feeling very positive about this cycle, but also don't want to get my hopes up.

When will you test bluebird?

I was hoping not to test until AF failed to show... she is due on Jan 2nd which just happens to be my birthday :wacko: We'll see how long I can last though!! How about you?

BTW, I know what you mean about overeating.... I am dragging myself to the gym today to try and get back on track :thumbup:

Good luck mlm and bluebird
praying this is it for you ladies!

fertility friend says I'm supposed to start my period today, it also says wait to test for pregnancy until December 30th. I'm feeling EXHAUSTED. I'm so tired i want to cry. yesterday, I noticed my CM was WHITE WHITE, maybe with a light tainted creme color, and it was stretchy, i could stretch it two inches with my fingers, weird because I cant possibly be ovulating lol. So i don't know what is up.

Thanks Mackjess!! OMG you are 10 weeks already?!?! How are you feeling? Have you started telling anyone about the baby Mack you're growing?

jess, I'd be testing, but I'm also a POAS addict. Lol. I had lots of cm about 7 days before my bfp. I thought it was the start of an infection since my hormones were a mess, but turned out to be a preg symp. Good luck!

BB- yup, 10 weeks yesterday. feel ok, which is nervewrecking. I barely had queasiness, and that seems to lessened up. My bbs are sore, but other than that I don't feel prego. I try not to worry, and keep on trucking on. hoping they listen for the heartbeat at my app tomorrow for reassurance. we have told the family, but not many friend or coworkers.

mackjess, I tested, it was negative. I don't know whats going on, I haven't had this much excess cm in a long time, this is disgusting sounding, but.... my underwear is literally coated in dried white/creme/ALMOSTyellow cervical mucus. And my urine is neon and yellow, and smells different. nothing smells bad, just different. heres my chart:

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

I don't know if my temps are what they should be to indicate pregnancy....

It weird because with each of my pregnacies i concieved at a different time in the month. With my first, I concieved in july, somewhere between the 3rd and the 6th, with my second, somewhere between August 18th and the 22nd? with my third, June 19th, with my fourth pregnancy, I concieved somewhere bewteen April 5th and the 10th, with my fifth pregnancy I conceived somewhere between May 10th and May 14th. This is over the last 6 years... I have 3 children and two babies in heaven.

so for me, I can't say, "oh i ovulate between cycle day ___ and cycle day ____. Because when /i have conceived its always random. But i was 18 when I had my first baby. 19 when I had my second. And 23 when I had my third. I'm worried about my irregular cycles causing issues now that I'm getting older. :( It took 10 months to conceive my third child.

So I was just cleaning out my bathroom cabinet and had 1 opk left. When I got up, I noticed I had ewcm, so took the opk. It is clearly positive. I thought I ov'ed on thursday... It would be cd 19 for me today and I haven't bd'd since Saturday! So if I'm ov'ing now, I totally did not bd when I was supposed to! Ahhh!

So I was just cleaning out my bathroom cabinet and had 1 opk left. When I got up, I noticed I had ewcm, so took the opk. It is clearly positive. I thought I ov'ed on thursday... It would be cd 19 for me today and I haven't bd'd since Saturday! So if I'm ov'ing now, I totally did not bd when I was supposed to! Ahhh!

Eeeeeek! It's not too late, get to it!!!

mlm115, its not too late!!! today and tomarrow, get your bd on!!!! lol baby dust!!!

Thanks ladies. I told DH about the pos opk and he hopped right into action, haha. Kinda sucks though, as I was sure I was 6 dpo. Damn.

Jess, your symptoms sound promising. When I got my bfp last time I had loads of creamy cm. good luck!

Go mlm!! Get to it!!!! :)

Jess, I also have had a ton of creamy cm (almost tinted yellow) at the end of every cycle since the miscarriage and heard that it can indicate pregnancy (like it did for mlm!), so I was excited. In my case though, it wasn't and I was BFN every time. It never happened to me before the miscarriage, but now I always get a lot of cm right before AF. It wasn't for me, but I hope it is a pregnancy symptom for you!! :)

thanks guys, I'm praying hard. God has His ways of keeping me close to Him, and trying to have a baby has kept me and God real close ;) Baby dust to all!!!

jess, I'd be testing, but I'm also a POAS addict. Lol. I had lots of cm about 7 days before my bfp. I thought it was the start of an infection since my hormones were a mess, but turned out to be a preg symp. Good luck!

BB- yup, 10 weeks yesterday. feel ok, which is nervewrecking. I barely had queasiness, and that seems to lessened up. My bbs are sore, but other than that I don't feel prego. I try not to worry, and keep on trucking on. hoping they listen for the heartbeat at my app tomorrow for reassurance. we have told the family, but not many friend or coworkers.

MackJess so excited for you!! And I too was thinking WOW she's already 10 wks along!! Congrats again gurl :0

Bselck, I think it's too early to give up hope! I'm crossing my fingers that your BFP is just slow in coming! Definitely keep us updated!!!!

Afm, it was a rough weekend (gah, why do I feel like I always say that!?!?). One of my old friends (there's a TON of backstory here that I don't want to get into, but just know that there's a lot of negative history here) announced that she's pregnant with twins. It literally made me feel sick to my stomach to see the announcement. She hurt me a lot several years ago and has done a lot of really horrible things since. She's straightened out her life recently, but it's so unfair that she gets to have this after all of the things she's done (drugs, drinking, sleeping around, not taking care of her body, etc etc). I keep trying to remind myself that it doesn't matter, but it's just so unfair. And, to top it off, the morning after her announcement, my friend with triplets posted her professional pregnancy pictures. I completely lost it. :-(

So now I'm just still trying to cope with this newest pregnancy announcement and regain some of the positive outlook I had last week!! Looking forward to a new year of TTC and positivity with you lovely ladies and definitely ready to say goodbye to 2012!!! ;-)

Thanks Topanaga! Your support made my day!!! As for everyone getting pregnant around us, one of my old co-workers just announced she is 12 wks along. Thankfully I don't have to see her everyday at work anymore, but it is still disheartening because she just started trying. My husband doesn't get it, he was like "you should be happy for her!"... I am happy for her! BUT still slightly jealous :(

The jealousy thing is so hard. I cried when my best friend told me shes pregnant, again. I'm happy for her, but I'm so sad because I was supposed to be having a baby in febuary of 2013. I'm happy for her, but I'm so sad for me. I'm trying to not have a pity party but its so dang hard!

hi ladies wee updadte for me...my af came 8 days early i dont know what the craic is with my body but its doin my head in anyway!!! friggin ragin right now was convinced this would be our month i could scream!!!!!

hope yous are doin much better thamn me girlies coz this is pants!!!

I'm soooo sorry, Cozmos. :-( it's so awful. I hope this is the last AF you have to go through for awhile!! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->