I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Topanga, good luck with your CD21 tests, I hope it all goes well those week.

Go Cozmos and MLM!

Johnsongirl, I remember the relief after getting my AF. It took ages as well. I remember thinking it was the last thing I wanted to see, but it was a bit like closure, and I needed closure to be able to go on and try again. Good luck. Xxx

Johnson girl, congrats!! I'm so happy that you're finally out of limbo! I remember how awful that was and I know it was driving you crazy! As far as the anxiety, it's perfectly normal. I hope it doesn't stay around too much and you can relax and enjoy TTC! ;-)

Afm, DH and I went to see my pregnant bf and her husband yesterday. I missed her a lot, but as always, was dreading how if react emotionally. We got pregnant the same week, so seeing her is always really, really hard. Anyway, her husband said we didn't need a leaf blower to clean up our new property; we just needed a rake and a kid. I was sitting right next to my bf ( who is HUGE!!) and my DH gestures at my belly and goes, "well, obviously we don't have a kid!" Grrrr I could have killed him! I completely freaked out at him in the car ( we left soon after that) and he felt really bad. Men!

Ooft Topanga! That must have stung. How were you seeing her otherwise? I hope you're ok and you and DH have made up. Funny thing though, if I were in that situation, I'd have probably made the same kind of dig at myself in a 'shut up, don't joke about the thing I want so off handedly', but then, it's for us ladies to make, not the other half

I'm out. Af got me this morning...a day early even. In to next month I suppose.

betterluck nex time chic iv been routin for ya, think of the positives, u can enjoy some christmas bubbly now...completely guilt free, and think of the lovely cheeses u can enjoy....( im a chef ladies) so food comes to the forefront of my mind when a dilema strikes lol...if in doubt eat an have wine ...the miracle cure.

if i dont get on here again i wish u all a very happy xmas xx

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate it. Well, if all stays the same, I'm due to test on the 20th. doesn't seem too far away.

I'm going to try some opks this cycle too. Got a little tipsy last night to drown my sorrows and ordered some ept digital opks off of Ebay. I figured it's worth a shot.
Also, merry Christmas everyone!!! :hugs:

Good attitude, Callie! I hope this month goes by quickly for you and you get your BFP in January!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Merry Christmas ladies! Congrats to those who got their Christmas bfps and on to 2013 for the rest of us! It will be our year, woo hoo!

Merry Christmas to all the lovely b&b ladies. I'm really looking forward to next year and all our bfp's xxx

Merry Christmas everyone!! I know I'm a little out of the loop bc of work and the holidays, so I'll catch up and post more later!

Ok just giving you ladies an update on this Christmas Day!

I am 3 days late, no AF in sight, however NO Bfp. Soooo, I'm assuming that because of my miscarriage in Oct that my cycle length has lenghtened :( Now I am just waiting for the sad arrival of AF! ugh!

Merry Christmas ladies!

Bselck, I think it's too early to give up hope! I'm crossing my fingers that your BFP is just slow in coming! Definitely keep us updated!!!!

Afm, it was a rough weekend (gah, why do I feel like I always say that!?!?). One of my old friends (there's a TON of backstory here that I don't want to get into, but just know that there's a lot of negative history here) announced that she's pregnant with twins. It literally made me feel sick to my stomach to see the announcement. She hurt me a lot several years ago and has done a lot of really horrible things since. She's straightened out her life recently, but it's so unfair that she gets to have this after all of the things she's done (drugs, drinking, sleeping around, not taking care of her body, etc etc). I keep trying to remind myself that it doesn't matter, but it's just so unfair. And, to top it off, the morning after her announcement, my friend with triplets posted her professional pregnancy pictures. I completely lost it. :-(

So now I'm just still trying to cope with this newest pregnancy announcement and regain some of the positive outlook I had last week!! Looking forward to a new year of TTC and positivity with you lovely ladies and definitely ready to say goodbye to 2012!!! ;-)

Awwww Topanga, I'm sorry you had a rough week. When it rains it pours, right? Well just remember that it always stops raining eventually :) You are in the TWW with me right? Any symptoms/good feelings about this cycle??

AFM- major cramps at 5dpo and a painful twinge on the right side that keeps popping up. I'm trying so hard not to test, its only 7dpo!!! Eeeeek!

Anyone else in the TWW having symptoms? I LOVE symptom spotting, especially from others :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->