I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

How is smep going so far Rachel (just saw your new sig : ) )

I am cd 16 and just got a ton of ewcm. I'm out of opks so not sure if it would be positive or not. I got 2 smiley face digi opk positives on cd 13 and 14, so not sure what to think.

How is everyone else?

Hi I'm on CD14 today. Had an almost positive opk yesterday morning and we dtd last night. This morning the opk is not as strong but I've got some ov type twinges so think we'll bd again tonight, tomorrow then skip a day. I've had regular 28 day cycles since af returned after mmc.
How are you doing?
It's very quiet here, how's all the other ladies- ttc and pregnant? Has callie had her scan?

Hi everyone!!! After a very late O at CD 21 (grrrrrrrr!) I am at 5 dpo and just waiting around :coffee:

Question for you ladies: I had a tiny bit of red spotting yesterday at 4 dpo.... has anyone else had this? It's too early for IB/AF but too late for ovulation spotting so I'm stumped :dohh: Any ideas?

Good luck to everyone else in the tww!!!

I had a teensy dot of redish spotting at 4dpo, then more what looked like IB closer to 14 DPO. FX for you!!

Thanks Jess!! Ooooooh I hope that's what it is :) If not, I have a Drs appointment scheduled for next week I can just add that to the list of wierdness I need to talk to her about haha!

Hi! I had my scan yesterday. Baby is measuring perfect and has a heartbeat in the 160's. Baby was very active. I'll be 13 weeks on Sunday. I think I'm feeling movements too.

That's such good news callie, u must be feeling a bit more relaxed now :)
I'm in the dreaded tww now, yawn!

Well guess who showed up today.... AF :( :( :( That would be a 6 day LP. Again. I have a Drs appointment on Monday so hopefully I'll get this mess sorted out. It's soooooo frustrating that I don't have normal cycles yet, its been almost 6 months since my D&C. I think the MC has permanently destroyed my fertility, so sad.

Bluebird- really sorry chick. Hope the doctor can give you some answers. Hopefully there are some drug therapies that can extend your lp. Hugs

Ahhhh I'm sorry bluebird that's not the news we wanted to hear from you : ( I'm glad you're going to the dr- make sure they give you the tests/answers you need!

:hugs: bb. hope the doc can answer your questions and help with normalizing your cycle.

brilliant sophiasmom ...iv not been on for ages really wish u all the best x

Thanks guys, I'll let you know how it goes this afternoon. I really hope she doesnt suggest I go on birth control for a couple of months :/ I also have another appointment with a different OBGYN tomorrow.... so I guess I'll have 2 opinions in the next couple of days. Its just so depressing, I feel broken, like my body has just given up

Hopefully not BB. I'd think with a short LP they'd try Clomid before going back to BC. FX for a good appt for you.

So I saw the Dr. yesterday and she has never come across my issue before. She told me that the OPKs were wrong and that with a regular 27 day cycle I HAD to be ovulating on day 13 and my timing has just been off. At that point the tears started and I explained as calmly as I could that I was positive that my surge wasn't occuring until day 21. I have 2 different brands of OPKs to prove it and 3 months of it happening like clockwork.
So after that she put in a call to an RE (who didnt pick up unfortunately) and scheduled me for a day 21 test to check progesterone levels. And when I come back for the day 21 test she said she will let me know what the RE says about this whole mess.
I am seeing a different Dr tomorrow.... I really hope she has come across this issue before and can fix me :( Losing my baby was the worst thing that has ever happened to me, it broke me emotionally and now I'm seeing that it has broken me physically as well.

Bluebird, I'm confident they will find a way to help you. Yes, your journey is longer and more difficult than many women, but keep the faith that it will happen for you! I know it sucks now though, I'm sorry you didn't get an immediate answer at your appointment.

:hugs: Sorry it wasn't a great appt. Was it an OB or GP? I am surprised she said you HAD to be OV earlier, people's LPs phases do vary. I didn't OV til about day 21-22 myself.

That being said, it's great she is getting the 21 day blood tests. That will answer a lot of questions about what your body is up to whether or not your doc believed you today.

Sorry bluebird- it's so frustrating when doctors don't consider the whole story. You know your body and have been tracking for months. Really good about the bloods though :) hang in there x
How are you mack?
When are you testing mlm?
Good to hear from you cozmos :)
Hope topanga ok- anyone heard from her?
I'm ok, really tired and grumpy today! Smep went as planned! Testing on 5th,.fxd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->