I want a drink!!!!!

YES!!! A Porky calendar!

I just told DH that I need to source cupid wings and a diaper for each of the dogs and he looked at me like I handed him a crack pipe! I'm so going to do it, lol.

OMFG, I just saw the avatar pic.....your poor dog! I gotta get Porky a wig!

You get porky a wig, I'm demanding pics!! :thumbup:

DD has one somewhere in this house; she must find it for me when she gets home later tonight! OMG, I just thought that I should make a Porky calendar and dress him up for the different months! :happydance:

DH dared me to wear it out one day, so I did..........sometimes I have no shame :haha:

:haha:...

DH likes to embarrass me in public places by randomly raising his voice and saying....

"STOP farting!"
Or
"WHAT? You have diarrea, AGAIN?"

:haha:...

DH likes to embarrass me in public places by randomly raising his voice and saying....

"STOP farting!"
Or
"WHAT? You have diarrea, AGAIN?"

I sometimes pretend I don't speak English very well and thank DH very loudly for buying me and letting me work for him, lol.

DMOM!!!...:rofl:

Or, my favorite was when we went to Sam's and I bought the case of tampons and I said really loudly...'we don't have such good blood catchers where me come from' lol.....:blush:

OMG....U guys are embarrassing!!!!

I pulled DH's shorts down once in a parking lot...

He was seriously pissed off though, cuz I grabbed his gotchies WITH his shorts...

I took DH to an adult type store *ahem* & I went & found this huge ol dil** & started waving it in the air, yelling out "look how huge this bi**h is" :haha:

We never went back....lol

I took DH to an adult type store *ahem* & I went & found this huge ol dil** & started waving it in the air, yelling out "look how huge this bi**h is" :haha:

We never went back....lol

:rofl:

I have never been inside one of those stores...

I wonder if DH would go with me if I asked him.....I don't want to go alone...Just for fun...

You'd get a better laugh going with one of your mates than your OH, I went to one in Amsterdam last year with my bestie and we were trying to figure out what a "device" actually did when the Dutch owner came up and explained it to us in GREAT DETAIL.

Just about had to go and lie down in a darkened room afterwards, bloody terrifying...

Indigo...you have to go, lol. Those places will have you laughing so hard!

You'd get a better laugh going with one of your mates than your OH, I went to one in Amsterdam last year with my bestie and we were trying to figure out what a "device" actually did when the Dutch owner came up and explained it to us in GREAT DETAIL.

Just about had to go and lie down in a darkened room afterwards, bloody terrifying...

:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"