I want a drink!!!!!

You might laugh at some of it Indigo, but you'll be gasping in shock and horror at some of the other gear in there, butt plugs, nipple clamps and the like:eek: videos of women pissing on each other :nope: baby costumes for grown men :wacko:

You might laugh at some of it Indigo, but you'll be gasping in shock and horror at some of the other gear in there, butt plugs, nipple clamps and the like:eek: videos of women pissing on each other :nope: baby costumes for grown men :wacko:

:saywhat:

I had to ask what the butt plugs were for, I had no idea, lol.

LOL some of the stuff is pretty hardcore, I was pretty shocked, let's just say it was an eye opener for me, though us running around Vegas in romper suits could be pretty hilarious.

LOL some of the stuff is pretty hardcore, I was pretty shocked, let's just say it was an eye opener for me, though us running around Vegas in romper suits could be pretty hilarious.

Wearing fro wigs!

OHHHHHH! I'm watching tv (yes, I'm quite the multi tasker) & I just seen this thing called the "cuchini pad"

You GOTTA take a peek :rofl::rofl:

https://www.cuchini.com/pc/The-Cuchini-Pad-1p1.htm

:saywhat:

Indeed, somewhat traumatizing :haha:

Thank you Eva.

I just thought it would be naughty knickers and the odd vibrator like on Sex and The City :blush:

There's a whole other world out there and it's frankly terrifying:haha:

OHHHHHH! I'm watching tv (yes, I'm quite the multi tasker) & I just seen this thing called the "cuchini pad"

OMG, lol....I almost have to buy one just to see it!

OMG now we have to hide the fact that we have a fanny or what LOL?

Interesting fact I gleaned from watching "Australia's Next Top Model" you know these male swimsuit shots, how they look like Ken dolls ie you can't see any outline - it's because they have a slice of soft white bread moulded to their crotch!

So if you can't wait for your cuchini pad to arrive you can always fashion one from a slice of white bread :haha:

Has anyone seen 'RuPaul's Drag Race?' There must be a lot of white bread there, lol.

Has anyone seen 'RuPaul's Drag Race?' There must be a lot of white bread there, lol.

Surprisingly enough I don't think we have that show here, I've just had a Four Weddings marathon hence I'm up a bit late here!

Is that the one where it's a competition to see who has the best wedding and the contestants vote for/against each other?

OMG now we have to hide the fact that we have a fanny or what LOL?

Interesting fact I gleaned from watching "Australia's Next Top Model" you know these male swimsuit shots, how they look like Ken dolls ie you can't see any outline - it's because they have a slice of soft white bread moulded to their crotch!

So if you can't wait for your cuchini pad to arrive you can always fashion one from a slice of white bread :haha:

I'LL MOLD THE BREAD FOR THEM!! :haha:

Is that the one where it's a competition to see who has the best wedding and the contestants vote for/against each other?

Yes that's the one, I love watching that show, it's so trashy - guilty pleasures,:thumbup:

What's your favourites at the moment, I could do with finding a few new shows?

Yes that's the one, I love watching that show, it's so trashy - guilty pleasures,:thumbup:

I watch cop shows...........I always wanted to be a police officer :thumbup:

I watch a lot of animal shows too

Bones is done for the season, so is Fringe :(

IDK if you will get any of them in the UK...but I love 'the real housewives' series on Bravo...talk about drama and I love Law & Order. But, if you want to laugh your ass of, see if you can get 'RuPaul's Drag Race' on youtube...it is a riot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->