I want a sticky bean

Aww poor little mite, hope she gets better soon :hugs:

:witch: did get me overnight!

At least I had a normal cycle for a change tho.. it's my first this year!!!

aww sorry she got you glad you had a normal cycle this time must be reassuring. heres hoping your bfp isnt too far away hunni!!! x

just a quick one to bump us up and see how everyone is really quiet lately :( tasha hope you are ok hunni.

dan-o has the witch left you yet?

well i am about 3-4dpo i think and cant wait til bonfire night to test 7 days and counting :D am feeling rather positive about this month now. especially as we bd when i got the ewcm. x

Guppy sorry for your loss and welcome hun :hugs:

Dan-o am sorry the witch got you :hugs:

Leigh am so pleased to see you positive, hope you get that bfp on bonfire night x :hugs:

Iv been reading every time someone posts but just dont have the words, I hate this and cant cope with it any more.

I feel REALLY bad for feeling so low when I have my children, but right now it seems like it will never happen, I know I am blessed, but this is so fucking Sh*t. TTC has always been easy for me (sorry if that upsets), Morgan was first month, Naomi-Mae I tried one month had an unconfirmed mc tried immediately and got pregnant with her, Honey was a surprise who I didnt find out until 20+ weeks, Kaysie was the first month, then after Kaysie was born I got pregnant without an AF and miscarried, since then (so July 08) been TTC with 3 more miscarriages so 15 months and nothing, why isnt it happening this time? I am such a bitch I know some people are in a worse position than I am.

:witch: is still here at camp dan-o, so much for my short light AF's.. they aren't any more, lol!

Oh, and I've decided I'm going to try & TTC twins from now on... to make up for lost time, ha ha! :rofl:

Tasha, so sorry you are feeling low sweetie, sending massive :hug:

Babytots, I have everything crossed for you hun, any symptoms yet?

oh tasha i can so related to what you are saying sweetie big :hugs: coming your way.it will happen for you i know easier said then done and i have had so many people say that to me tonight and its like ffs how do you know! you havent walked in my shoes!! but i promise you it will happen for the both of us. its so hard and i honestly feel like giving up but i have to soldier on that bfp will be worth all this pain thrown at us and we WILL get our healthy babies. it just doesnt seem it atm eh?!

dan-o no symptoms as of yet as i dont know where the heck i am in my cycle now. take a look in the opk gallery as to why. there is a post on my journal too which explains it all better. argh! hope af leaves soon hunni!!!

i like the twin idea lol. i would love twins too as i always wanted 4 children and this is going to be our last baby :D wont happen though think df would die of shock if it did pmsl. x

Why not try taking a couple of waking temps to see if you are pre ov range or in the dpo's? xx

As you know I had this happen 4 times on my september cycle, but I did ov in the end!

yeah think tomorow will do my temps for a few days see what they are like. managed to do the deed last night so if it was ov then at least i have given it a shot but tbh i think if it were ov i would have missed it.

anyways just a quick one as have to go get ready be back on later tonight. x

:witch: finally gone for me!
I'll start with my OPK's tomorrow :yipee:

Babytots, any luck ov-ing yet? xx

Blimey Dan-o how long does the witch visit for? I have the longest of two days. Hope you get that positive real soon.

So I started temping three mornings ago and each day it has gone up, and today I got the stretchy CM, so I think I am ovulating, it is CD 13 which would give me roughly a 27 to 29 day cycle, which would be good :)

How are you all? Leigh how are you going, not POAS yet?

Oooh! Good luck catching that egg tasha!! :spermy:

I don't think I'm more than a few days away from ov myself (presuming my body is behaving itself this cycle!:rofl:)

Thanks Dan-o and good luck, my temp dropped so low today though.

hi ladies been awol so sorry.

dan-o glad the witch has buggered off! hope ov isnt too far off.

tasha hope you ov soon hunni. tried looking at your chart but you put the wrong link in. you need to go down the left handside off ff and click on sharing then homepage setup. there is a link there that will take us to your chart.

as for me think the :witch: is on her way got faint bfps the other day but think they were dud tests as every other test i have done have been bfns. witch is teasing me though been crampy all day but no sign of her.

feeling pretty miserable at the thought of having another long cycle and knowing i have no one in the medical field on my side to help sort them out. when i mentioned it to my consultant last month and the fact i went to ovulate and didnt and then ovulated 2 weeks later she shrugged it off and told me opks werent reliable but then refused to helping me. am so tempted to ring her secretary and ask for my hormone results now as i wont get them til the end of the month. am hoping there is something wrong just so they can help get my cycles into a more normal length.

i ahte my body so much. been lashing out at df today am in such a horrid mood i am just so fed up of my body fed up of ttc and fed up of having to be in this position i should have my baby here i should be cuddling her and i arent. it sucks!!!! :cry: x

just checked your chart out dan-o i see you have a peak already wahoo!!!! 2 weeks time you will get your bfp :D x

Leigh I am so sorry that your feeling so shit and low, it is so unfair that you are even having to ttc let alone that it is this hard :hugs::hugs: I wont tell you to be positive or chin up cos on days like this it doesnt help at all :hugs:

I am just changing it now, tbh it isnt even worth looking at, I have been temping for eight days now and my temperature just seems to be mental lol. Thank you for telling me :hugs:

Leigh I am so sorry that your feeling so shit and low, it is so unfair that you are even having to ttc let alone that it is this hard :hugs::hugs: I wont tell you to be positive or chin up cos on days like this it doesnt help at all :hugs:

I am just changing it now, tbh it isnt even worth looking at, I have been temping for eight days now and my temperature just seems to be mental lol. Thank you for telling me :hugs:

thanks hunni well no sign of af yet but shes still got plenty of time to show her face. feeling a bit more positive guess will see what tomorow brings. going to test again in the morning. your the first person today to say that you wont tell me to be positive etc as you know just as much as me how hard it is what i love most about this thread and the ladies here. you know exactly how it feels and when people say stay positive you just want to scream at them and say you try losing a baby and then come back and tell me to stay positive. argh! of course i would never say that to anyone but sometimes its how i feel lol.

i looked at your chart do you have any fertile signs at all. that drop in temp then huge rise looks like a positive sign. i had a cycle like that last month where my temps were up and down all the time. hope it starts to make some sense for you soon. x

I agree it helps to have people who 'know' doesnt it? I love you girls for being here through the up's and the downs, the hopes and the dismays :hugs::hugs: Made me lmao at the wanting to scream at people, not cos it is funny but cos I can totally relate. I think I have felt that more in the past two years than I have the rest of my life put together, our tongues get firmly bitten regularly eh? :hugs:

Fingers crossed the cramping was not AF but pregnancy symptoms hun.

Tbh no I dont, there maybe some but I ignore everything now as I just dont trust my body to be telling me the truth, does that sound mad? I really should read up on it all, no idea what big dips could mean?

well af got me last night. started spotting at 3am still spotting now but much heavier and bright red so am expecting her to be in full flow my dinnertime.

:cry: so upset i knew she was coming so the fact shes hear isnt bothering me its the thought of yet another long cycle and knowing if i get pg i will most likely be due in september again and i dotn want to be due on jessicas due date.

just wish someone could fix my broken body and just make my cycles shorter. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->