I want a sticky bean

:wave: to everyone!

Well, I had a fabulous time in New York. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Definitely something that I needed to do after such an awful year.

I am also feeling super positive, as af is currently running 11 days late! I've been so jet lagged that I haven't had time to test at all. I've got none in the house and I can't be bothered going out! I'll test soon though, and I'm pretty sure a bfp is on the way!

Sending lots of babydust to everyone, and big :hugs: to everyone that needs them, especially Tasha. xxx

I think this is going to be a big month of bfps in here!

Cat
xxx

OMG Cat :happydance: 11 days late is FAB, cant believe you have not tested, glad New York was great, bet made even better by the fact she didnt turn up :happydance: Sounds like you will get a lovely strong BFP when you do finally test, oh I am SO excited for you.

Thank you so much for the hugs. I really hope your right about there being lots of BFP's this month, you all deserve them SO much.

I am currently on CD 35, some where between 20 and 17 dpo, which means she is some where between 6 and 3 days late, still not tested again though.

Dan-o have you started symptom spotting yet, I know I would of :haha:

Leigh has ovulation happened?

How is everyone else?

Well, last night I went and bought myself a test. Tested this morning, and... the stupid test was faulty. Nothing at all, not even the one pink line. Just a weird looking mess. Guess I'll have to go get another one! So frustrating, I just want to know!
Tasha, hopefully you're not out yet! Got everything crossed for you!

cat
xxx

OMG-

BFP! BFP! BFP!
:bfp::bfp::bfp:

Sending lots of babydust!

Cat
xxx

:happydance: :headspin::happydance: :headspin::happydance: :headspin::happydance:
Aggghhhh!!! OMGGG!!! Congrats hunny!!!!!!
:happydance: :headspin::happydance: :headspin::happydance: :headspin::happydance:

OMG Cat congrats hun :happydance::happydance: Sending lots of sticky sticky dust to you x

Well AF finally arrived this morning, wasnt unexpected so not too upset. I am in lots of pain though, usually I have mild cramping at most but today I cant move for pain, my hips really feel like they are going to explode, the pain is shooting down my legs right up to my knees, it is hurting more than labour :shrug::cry:

Thanks girls- I so badly hope this is my sticky bean! Been on cloud nine all day :)

:hugs: Tasha. That really sucks, especially for it to be so painful. Rest up, hopefully next month is your month.

Cat
xxx

oh wow cat i dont log on for a couple of days and find that you are back with a :bfp: in tow. omg hunni that is such fab news!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

am so happy for you sweetie!!!

tasha- so so sorry the witch got you sweetie :cry: how mean to be so late too!!! i do hope this cycle is your lucky one sweetie!!!

dan-o how are you doing my lovely?! really need a catch up i havent had much chance to get on here lately hows the 2ww treating you?

well i have finally got my positive opk (well its not exactly positive but as close to it as you can get iykwim) gonna do another soon and hope its darker though i have drank alot so might be too diluted. but yay!!!! my body has realised what its meant to be doing.

i was thinking that last week i did take some ibuprofen and i have read that can affect ov (didnt know at the time) so maybe why i didnt ovulate at the weekend like the sonographer said only a week later! at least this cycle isnt as short as last months.

managed to get bd in past 2 nights and every other day before that and hoping to bd again tonight and tomorow night and possibly sunday if df isnt too tired from all the :sex: and working lol.

got a good feeling about this month. please please please give me a :bfp: x

Hi babytots, good to see you online! :)

Well, I'm anything between 8 & 10 dpo today (didn't sleep well round ov time so temps a bit off)
No symptoms to report except sore boobs (which I always get after ov)

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant, as last time I had implantation cramps & a faint BFP by 9dpo.

Think the PMT is kicking in too, I'm feeling a bit cranky, lol!! :grr:

At least I ov'd normally this time I suppose! :D

BFN for me today & boobs are hurting less :(
:witch: should be here in the next 3 days (depending on when I ov'd)

Oh well, next time I WILL catch the egg!!!!

Sending you guys lots of love and thanks- everything is going really well for me so far, and I'm feeling positive that this is a sticky bean!

Hoping to see you guys in first tri soon!

Cat
xxx

oh dan-o so sorry you got a bfn heres hoping baby is just a late implanter and its just too early to get a bfp. hope af stays away for you.

cat- glad to hear your feeling positive am sure all will be fine. hopefully wont be long til we join you in first tri and change this thread into pregnant with a sticky bean :D

i got my + opk yesterday :wohoo: managed to bxd for the past 4 nights so fingers crossed we have done enough. would like to bd again tonight but df is at work and will feel like i am pushing my luck trying to get him to bd tonight but we shall see.

tasha hoe you doing sweetie? x

Ohhh, good luck babytots, just jump on him!! :rofl:

Hi girls, I was wondering if I could join the group?
I miscarried with my first baby, but we want to try again in December ( i know, its a couple of months away, but i just cant get my mind off of it!)

Hi Guppy! Welcome!
So sorry you lost your little angel, I lost my first too :cry:

hi guppy welcome to the thread sweetie of course you can join. i am so sorry for your loss sweetie.

well offically now on the 2ww think i am 1dpo got ewcm yesterday and if i hadnt of rang out of opks i'm pretty sure that i would have gotten and even darker positive then saturday and sundays.

so now on the waiting game. feeling pretty down though me and df fell out last night over me wanting to bd because of the ewcm and him being too tired to as he had been at work all day and wanted to sleep. hopefully we can sort it out though. feeling rather guilty today as i know he hates it when i "use" him when i am ovulating but i am always the one who initiates it anyways when i arent oving he doesnt come near me and i give up with being the one to always suggest spending quality time together.

men?!

how you doing dan-o? any sign of a bfp or the :witch:

tasha how are you hunni? x

Sorry to hear you fell out with your OH babytots, hope you can smooth things out soon :hugs:

how you doing dan-o? any sign of a bfp or the :witch:

Nope :shrug: no sign of either. Had what felt like AF cramps yesterday, but now nothing.
I'm not 100% sure how many DPO I am this month tho, I got woken up too early loads of times so my temps were a bit out. Somewhere between 11 & 13 I'd say.

Lol, I spoke too soon, spotting has started, so it looks like AF will appear overnight! x

oh no i do hope it isnt af dan-o ((((hugs)))) if it is hun.

things with me and df seemed ok when he got in from work so touchwood hes not too peed off with me.

well just quickly popped on hollie isnt well so am layed on sofa with her kept me awake all night with the cough shes got hoping to take her into doctors tomorow. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->