I want a sticky bean

hey razcox i think i would agree with ff in that you have ov'd its strange about your temps being loer post ov then normal but maybe its just a odd cycle hopefully one that will result in your bfp.

dan-o glad to hear you have ov'd i am still waiting cd10 ov can happen anywhere between 6-21 days :cry: so am going to waiting quite a while. x

Thanks Leigh, they can tell at the scan to a degree I think, I remember that the sonographer at my scan with my latest angel in July this year mentioned how much scarring there is, yet she didnt write it on the scan report and failed to tell me it would be a good idea to mention it to someone.

I am always here for you too.

thats fine by me sweetie :D when are you due to ov?

I reckon a week from now, but my last cycle was very long, although ovulatory, so I could possibly be in for a wait again.
How about you, any fertile signs yet? I'm CD7 today, so not much to report yet xx

thanks tasha i have read they can pick it up on a scan to a degree though the hsg is much better to diganose it.

dan-o looks like we are both in for a wait then. for some reason i thought you had already ov'd but i must have read your message wrong lol.

i see your on a monitor this month those things are a godsend!!! hopefully ov wont be too far off for you. i hate waiting for ov it takes too long!!!! i am literally going stir crazy waiting for it to happen.

on the upside see my doc on monday to discuss why i havent got a letter from the pre-pregnancy unit and also to hopefully get referred to liverpool womens hospital. have my scan on tues then dd2s 2nd birthday wed so at least this week will go quite quickly.

kinda hoping i ov between tuesday and friday as those days df has off. but i know i arent that lucky.

really hate my body sometimes and the fact its so unpredictable. x

How are we doing this morning? Any more sign of OV for either of you??

Well i am a tad POed at FF its decided to move my cover line and now has decided i OVed on CD17 not CD16! Why its done this i have no idea but i have overridden it to the day before again . . . . Gerrrrrr!

TMI warning here but i need to have a further rant. My (.) (.) are killing me, i cant stand to even have a good hug from my DH. I think its because (and here is the TMI) my nipples just havent gone down in the last 3 days. I am tring not to read to much into this as i am only 11DPO but we shall see. AF is due on friday . .

Extra sore boobies are deffo a good sign imo Razcox!!! :test:

I seem to be gearing up for ov, but I did this 4 times in my last cycle before actually ovulating, so we'll see. Hopefully last month was just a blip.

Babytots, any sign of your fertile window yet?

Tasha, hope you are OK hun xx

Razcox very good signs hun, fingers crossed for you.

Dan-o I really hope ov happens soon for you

Leigh, how are you babe?

I am just waiting for AF I just dont feel pregnant :(

razcox sore boobs are a good sign sweetie so fingers crossed for you when are you thinking of testing or are you waiting til af is due?

dan-o have you ov'd yet sweetie i do hope so. its horrid when your body gears to ov then fails it did that to me last cycle too :hissy:

tasha when is af due sweetie dont count yourself out just yet i have my fingers crossed for you.

well update from me. doctors went well monday she doesnt know why i havent heard back from the pre-pregnancy unit so has got her receptionist to chase that up and she has also referred me to the trial in liverpool so just waiting to hear back about that too. funny how she referred me no questions asked when my consultant and the male doctor i saw 2 weeks ago turned me down! from now on going to have all my appointments with her especially when i get pg.

scan i had on tuesday went well too. everything looked normal and she even told me i had a dominant follicle on my left ovary and i should ov at the weekend. df goes back to work on saturday though but gonna try my best to make sure we bd as much as possible he will have 4 days to recuperate after he finishes his 4 days at work.

really hope i get my bfp this month its only my 3rd month of trying since losing jessica but boy does it take its toll each month when af shows. x

Woooo! Excellent news all looks fine babytots!
I should also ov any day.. so we should be getting our BFP's in the same week again!! :yipee: (well, unless my body plays silly buggers again, lol!)

Nothing like a bit of PMA eh? ;) xx

Leigh that is really good that she listened, and also about the scan. Also really good to know that your gonna ov soon, no guessing and you will know when to expect your bfp.

Dan-o love your PMA. :thumbup: Cant wait to see you both get them.

Tomorrow or the next day, dont feel anything tbh other than nauseous all day yesterday and today, so did a text bfn at 12 dpo so am out, oh well another month just want her to come now.

Well ladies...I got my CBFM peaks, positive OPK's, CP, CM, ov pain... everything.....

and....

didn't ovulate! :hissy: :grr:

Looks like I'm in for another loooooong cycle, lol! :dohh:

How do you know you didnt ovulate then Dan-o? Huge :hugs:

Hi Tasha :) xx

I presume I didn't ov as my temps are still in the pre ov range & It's already 3 days after my first positive OPK :( I did wake earlier than normal today, but I still normally show an elevated temp after ov.

Silly body!!!

Unless I am ov-ing today?? Bit late tho? Hmm.

If I am then I stand little chance of a BFP this month as OH was 'out of action' yesterday & is again today (he has really bad toothache, bless him)

Oh well, not much I can do now, lol! xx

Just been looking at your chart, that is confusing, might be today, hopefully, I really hope so hun. Grrr our bodies are stupid, why cant they do what they are meant to?

I didnt test again today, cant take the heartache of another bfn, af due today or tomorrow.

Ohh well if she's not here yet, there's still a mighty fine chance of a BFP! :D

Everything crossed for you sweetie!

Tasha, did the :witch: stay away for you? fx!

Babytots, are you getting near ov yet hun?

Looks like I did ov, as todays temp is right up, just later than normal after getting a +OPK, how odd!

We didn't BD on O day or O -1 tho, as OH was poorly! Oh well!

Yes witch still isn't here, still haven't taken another test, scared, don't feel pregnant or as if she is about to show either. Dan-o glad you did ov :) better get on am in the middle of moving

hey ladies just catching up. yay for oving dan-o i had a look at your chart :D so pleased we will be in the 2ww together again.

i havent ov'd yet but got watery cm yesterday and opk is darker then it was the day before. shall see what todays opk brings.

tasha so sorry you got a bfn but glad to hear af has stayed away hope you get your bfp soon :D

how is everyone else? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"