I want a sticky bean

Oh no, so sorry to hear that babytots :(

I know what you mean about getting close to september due dates again, I'm nervous about that too, I feel like the month is jinxed for me IYKWIM.

just checked your chart out dan-o i see you have a peak already wahoo!!!! 2 weeks time you will get your bfp :D x

Yep it went from low to peak, how strange!

I also got a really dark + on a superdrug OPK today, my best this year, so I'm hoping this is a 'good' cycle! lol

I don't really have the time or energy to BD today, but I'm going to make an effort & molest the OH when we cross paths at some point! ;)

:hug:

I can see your FF page now tasha! :yipee:

I'm not sure what to make of your chart, it almost looks like a possible ov pattern, depending on your next temps!

Have you had any other fertile signs yet? xx

good luck dan-o really hope this is your month sweetie. i too feel that september might be jinxed for me now heck i think everything in my life is jinxed lol.

keep us updated on how you get on. x

I am sorry I never reassured you two before. I trully believed the jinx thing too, when I fell pregnant with Kaysie I felt SICK at the thought she was due in May and that was even before I found out her real due date, which was the 14 of May my birthday but also the day Honey slipped away inside me, I felt I was gonna loose her too, the pregnancy was so draining because of that but she did arrive safe and sound.

How are you all?

aww hun your pregnancy must of been so worrying when you was having kaysie.

i'm not too bad thanks how are you doing? the witch has left the building near enough so now just the waiting game of ov :( which will be anywhere between 2-5 weeks grrr!! hate my long cycles so much! x

It was hun, but had some wonderful support.

Am glad she is leaving, know what you mean about long cycles :hugs: I feel like she is just about to arrive and am only CD21 :shrug:

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to pop in and say hi! I'm still lurking here a bit, seeing how you are all going. Can't wait for more bfps, and to see you all over in first tri.
Sending you lots of positive vibes, love and baby dust!

Cat
xxx

:wave: Cat,

How are you doing hun? Do you have a pregnancy journal I can stalk.

It wont be me with a BFP, I give up I really do, am so fed up, it is going on for ever.

hey cat lovely to see you how are you getting on?

tasha sweetie dont give up i know how hard it is and when af came i was so close to saying to df we should give up but i know deep down its not what i want and that i will be twice as miserable if i do.

i hate this journey we are on hunni no mother should have to go through a loss of a child but we will get there eventually and when we do it will be so worth it!!! x

Well I think I am in the DPO's now, that was a bloody long fertile window, poor OH is worn out!!

yay good luck on the madness of the 2ww hunni. look forward to seeing some bfps from you in the pregnany test gallery soon :happydance: x

Lol Leigh do you ever sleep?lol

No pregnancy journal- I have my first scan tomorrow, and I am terrified. I should be 9 weeks. Last time I had a scan it was to find out that my baby was gone, and I'm so scared that it will happen again.
Still, everything looks good. Lots of morning sickness, no bleeding...keep fingers crossed for me girls, I'll update you immediately after the scan!

cat
xxx

Ohh good luck cat, fingers crossed everything is perfect this time round! xx

Cat we have everything crossed for you, and will be waiting for your news :hugs:

Lol Leigh do you ever sleep?lol

lol not really i find it hard to switch off on a night hence me being on so late lol. is taking its toll on me though am shattered gonna try and get an early night tonight.

if i go to bed early i am usually awake for ages getting paranoid that something will happen to my girls so i tend to occupy myself by posting on here and playing games on fb til i get to the point where i know as soon as my head hits the pillow i will be asleep.

cat good luck with your scan today hunni i have my fingers so tightly crossed for you sweetie :D

dan-o hows you hunni? x

dan-o hows you hunni? x

I'm feeling good, but just a little confused as I seem to be getting cramps already & I'm only about 2-3 dpo. It's far too early for implantaton & wayyy to early for AF.

I hope I deffo did ov when I thought, as I stopped testing after my darkest OPK (purely beacuse I ran out of tests)

Ugh, I hate not temping!

I'm also feeling a little paranoid about relapsing (mainly cozza the cramps at such a strange time of the month)
I went for my fortnightly beta today tho, so I should get my results on tuesday, which will hopefully set my mind at rest xx

scan went perfectly! Baby measures 8w3d. Strong heartbeat (157!) and no sign of anything going wrong. Its all looking really good!
Thank you so much for your support, it meant a lot to know you were thinking of me.
xx

Cat
xxx

scan went perfectly! Baby measures 8w3d. Strong heartbeat (157!) and no sign of anything going wrong. Its all looking really good!
Thank you so much for your support, it meant a lot to know you were thinking of me.
xx

Cat
xxx

Aggg, OMG, fab news!!! :yipee: Congrats!!! :yipee: xxxx

aww fab news cat am so happy for you!!!!!

dan-o did you bd when you had those cramps just incase? good luck with your beta i hope the results come back ok. also is not unusual to get a bit of cramping after ov i found a really good article about it i shall try and find it for you.

tasha hope your well hunni :D

well on cd6 for me spotting has stopped. had a really strange af this cycle which has worried me a bit i cant get in to see the nice female doc til next week now to discuss my strange cycles and even stranger af.

not heard back from my consultant either about my hormone results. rang couple of days ago to see if i could get them now rather at the end of the month but they havent got back to me yet :hissy:

have my app with the pre-pregnancy unit on tuesday so something to look forward to :D though dont know what to expect with them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->