I want a sticky bean

Hey all,

Feeling a bit low about the whole TTC thing and trying to get a bit more PMA going. I am already a member of a team but i though 'hey no reason i cant join two'. We have been TTC since Oct last year I had a MC in march at 6 weeks and there has been nothing since which is making me feel pretty low. I have decided to wait until after Xmas and then we are going to the doctors, until then though i am going to throw everything i have into this :)

So what do you think room for one more?

:wave::wave: Always room for one more! Best of luck to you, I know how draining this whole thing is. I had my mc in May, and have been trying for 15 months now. It can get incredibly depressing. Have been putting off going to the drs. Who'd have thought it would be this hard?

LeaArr- :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
That is fantastic news- lets hope that the little bean sticks in there! So glad for you!

Babytots- any news from you? I've still got my fingers crossed for you, hopefully this can have a happy ending!

Love to all,

Cat
xxx

can i join you ladies?

my cycles have been very irregular since mc in august 2008 but according to fertility friends my temps show i'm now 8dpo!

the only thing i have noticed are my boobs are really sore, can't even wear my nice katie price bra at the mo lol! got :bfn: today so no luck just yet!

Hayley xxx

Welcome bumble b- best of luck getting a sticky bfp this month! 8 DPO is very, very early to test, so you are definitely still in with a chance- symptoms sound good!

fingers crossed,

Cat
xxx

Hello! Can I join, too! I MCd last year in August and now I am on my 3rd round of Clomid. Wish me luck! And good luck to you ladies, too!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Waves to Andre's Mummy, best of luck to all this month, sending lots of positive vibes. I hope this can be a positive place for all of us.

Cat
xxx

How are you girls doing?

I had bloods done on Wednesday, testing for all sorts from thyroid problems, to fertility problems, to blood disorders :(

Great to hear from you Tasha!
I'm heading off to New York on friday (yay!) and af is due while I'm there. I'm hoping it will be a fantastic holiday for so many reasons, but I will keep posted. I know that DH and I definitely did not miss Ov this time, so I'm in with a chance- fingers crossed!!
good luck with the drs, it would be great to have some answers.

Cat
xxx

Cat, thank you. Have a great time in New York, I really hope it is a holiday to remember :)

Oh, I hope so :)

Keep us updated- I'd missed you heaps!

Cat
xxx

welcome to razcox,bumble bee and andres mummy so sorry for your losses ladies i hope it isnt long til we all get our sticky bfps!!!

razcox sorry to hear you are feeling a bit low sweetie! i hope that pma comes back soon. i like you started ttc back in sept of last year and lost jessica in the april. in our 3rd month ttc and nothing yet though it took me a while to fall pg with her and my 2 other daughters so am expecting the same this time. fingers crossed for you hunni!

hayley so sorry you got a bfn but if you are 8dpo its still quite early on. i have everything crossed for you!

andres mummy i hope the clomid works this month for you sweetie and you get a sticky bfp!!

tash lovely to hear from you hunni hope you are well sweetie!!! when do you get your results back?

cat- have a fab time in new york thats come round so quickly hope af doesnt great you while you are there and you get a lovely bfp instead!!!

lea-arr how are things going now did you have any more of that brown stuff?! hope your doing well.

as for me been pretty awol from this thread so want to apologise for that. dd has started nursery so find it hard to get the time to post and when i do its when i am on the 2ww and posting hpt photos in the gallery lol. i'll try and post more often now i have got used to the new routine of school runs.

af arrived for me so cycle 3 we go. see consultant tomorow and hopefully hear back from pre-pregnancy unit soon. hoping they can help me with my irratic cycles as its really deflating me having to wait up to 4 weeks before i even ov!!! i know theres only 2 options to sort my cycle out go on the pill for a few months which i dont want to do i cant stand anymore waiting i just want to get pg or clomid which i am doubting they would prescribe me :hissy:

why is life so hard sometimes?!! x

I am sorry for not welcoming everyone, hi *waves*, it has been a bit quiet in here for a while, I am sure it will change now and we will be here for each other.

Thank you Cat, I missed you too, all of you

Babytots :hugs::hugs: hun, sorry the witch got you. I have no idea why life is hard, it really isnt fair is it? I hope that your appointment comes asap and they help you to sort your cycles. I do sorta understand hun as my cycles range from 3.5 weeks to 10 weeks.

My test results take 7-10 days so any time from Wednesday on wards I guess? Will ring tomorrow to make an appointment for Monday as they will deffo be back by then.

I feel so sh*t at the minute, alone and like I dont belong any where. I had a miscarriage in July 08 after having an unplanned pregnancy and have been ttc since then, had three more miscarriages, and just fed up, 14 months on and I am no closer to having a baby, and then I feel like I should not complain as I am blessed with the three children I have here, and times like this I miss Honey more.

I move in two weeks :wacko:

I know how frustrating it is to have to wait so long, and it does seem like life is unfair. I have been trying for a baby for 15 months now. during that time, every member of DH's family have got pregnant without trying. I don't understand it, but I just have to believe that it will all be worth it in the end. I'm sure I'll appreciate my child more now that I know how much of a miracle they are!
Try to keep the PMA ladies, I really do believe it helps.

cat
xxx

Cat your right, and I am so trying. When do you leave?

I have the doctors on Monday, they sent a letter and I got it today (it had my name, address, d.o.b, sex and nhs number on a sticker on the envelope, urgh), my hb is 8, so not too bad but it makes me even more confused about my light af, with the low iron they should be heavier.

I think I have ovulation pain, we bd at lunch time, last night and the night before, so fingers crossed x

Hey girls!

I havent posted here for a while! Hello to all the new girlies too! I hope you all catch those eggies!! Sending you all tons of babydust!!!:hugs::hugs:

*waves* Hi Tasha :hugs: How are you doing?

*waves* Hi Tasha :hugs: How are you doing?

Hey sweetpea....Im ok thanks. Im sorry you have to go through all these tests. Hopefully it will give you some answers.:hugs: You never know,you might have caught your eggy...your ovulating now,or did i read that wrong!:dohh:

Ah the tests are fine, the results I am nervous about, wish it was Monday now, just want to know.

Yes I am ovulating hun (I think as I dont temp or do ovulation tests) but my cm and ovulation pain points to it, and we bd three times in less than 48 hours so fingers crossed.

Your going to keep popping in arent you, and know I am here x

Ah the tests are fine, the results I am nervous about, wish it was Monday now, just want to know.

Yes I am ovulating hun (I think as I dont temp or do ovulation tests) but my cm and ovulation pain points to it, and we bd three times in less than 48 hours so fingers crossed.

Your going to keep popping in arent you, and know I am here x

Aw hunny i know it seems so long to wait. I hope the time flies by fast so you get to know whats going on. Fingers crossed it is all good!:hugs:

Oooo im so excited for you sweetie. I so hope you catch that eggy this month.It would be wonderfull!:happydance:

I will be here for a while still.Im not ready to post in first tri yet. I may reply to a few thread but thats it. I havent even got a ticker yet!:dohh:

cat you are so right as hard as thie journery is when we do fall pg and get our much wanted babies it will all be worth it and worrying wont get our bfps any quicker. if i dont speak before then have a fabulous time in new york sweetie!!

tasha- good luck for the test results hope it all goes well. good luck with this month too hope you catch that egg hunni!!

i was thinking of making a siggy for us girls what do you think? it will only be something small since my siggy is rather big at the mo but thought it would be nice :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->