I want a sticky bean

Ah the tests are fine, the results I am nervous about, wish it was Monday now, just want to know.

Yes I am ovulating hun (I think as I dont temp or do ovulation tests) but my cm and ovulation pain points to it, and we bd three times in less than 48 hours so fingers crossed.

Your going to keep popping in arent you, and know I am here x

Aw hunny i know it seems so long to wait. I hope the time flies by fast so you get to know whats going on. Fingers crossed it is all good!:hugs:

Oooo im so excited for you sweetie. I so hope you catch that eggy this month.It would be wonderfull!:happydance:

I will be here for a while still.Im not ready to post in first tri yet. I may reply to a few thread but thats it. I havent even got a ticker yet!:dohh:

oi missus get that ticker up!!!! you are no longer ttc now so you have no excuse! :D plus i have a memory of a goldfish so will constantly forget how far gone you are each time you post!!! :blush: i hope you find the confidence to post in first tri soon hun! i am sure everything will go fine for you sweetie!! x

Tasha thanks, you know your welcome here, but I totally agree with Leigh get that ticker up :hugs:

Thanks Leigh, I love the idea of a siggy :) How are you doing?

i'm not doing bad thanks feeling a bit more positive and want the witch to hurry up and bugger off lol. i'll try and have a go at making a siggy but i am an amateur with these things so it make take me some time lol. otherwise i will ask a friend to do one as she did my siggy i have of the girls!

how you doing hunni?

hope everyone else is well!! x

just thought would pop in and see how everyone is doing! af has pretty much left the building so be buying my opks tomorow and am hopnig i ov earlier this month as df has the next 5 days off and then at work for 2 days then another 6 days off so fingers crossed!!! doubt it though lol. x

Yay for af leaving, fingers crossed babe for the ovulation happening earlier. How long have your last few cycles been?

I am doing okay, soooooo tired, and worried about the results on monday, boobs are leaking again.

*knock knock* can I come in? :D

AF finally arrived today, so I'm back in the TTC game!! Yay!! It's been a long wait!
Hoping this cycle is a bit shorter than the last, but we'll see xx

YAY for af arriving (now that is an unusual sentence :haha:). Fingers crossed for a shorter cycle dan-o, and a nice BFP from it x

Hi Tasha! :hugs: Good luck to you too, hopefully we'll have :bfp: all round!

Hey all hope everyone had a good weekend xxx

Really confused this month and no idea whats going on, everything seems to be pointing to different dates that i OVed and i am left confused ECK!

Back from the doctors :cry: will explain more later.

razcox when do you think you ovulated and when 'should' it of been?

tasha hope your ok sweetie. please update me when you can am thinking of you. my cycles since losing jessica have been 43,37,38,43,44 they were like that when ttc the girls too. so god knows what this one will be. they only seemed to be regular between my 1st loss and falling pg with jessica i want those cycles back lol!!!!

dan-o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay for af coming and you offically ttc wahoo!!!!! heres to being due together again and seeing both our pregnancies through to a happy ending!!! been a hell of a year for the both of us eh?! :happydance:

razcox-have you had any signs of ov yet? what are you using to pinpoint ov? :hug: i hope you know where you are at with your cycle soon! x

Leigh your cycle sound like mine, you never know what is happening or more important when ovulation will occur, mine range from 3.5 weeks to 10 weeks it is madness :hugs::hugs:

Here is what I just wrote in my journal;

So I went to the doctors, and it has upset me more than I thought it would considering the bloods were mostly okay.

Firstly she said I was much paler than two weeks ago, she took my pulse and it was 118bpm resting, so she thought it pointed to my hb dropping further, she went and spoke to her senior and they agreed I should go to the hospital for a blood transfusion (In Feb this year my hb dropped to 3 and I ended up in resus cos they suspected internall bleeding and all sorts), they rang the hospital and spoke to the medic and he also agreed given my history I needed to go in. Obviously as I am sat here writing this I didnt, I HATE hospitals, I know most people dislike them but Honey died because of medical negligence at that hospital, I am sure you can see why I dont want to go?

Now to get to the rest of the results, they were fine but it doesnt mean everything is okay apparently, she thinks my symptoms (massively reduced menstrual flow, and recurrent miscarriages all starting since my daughter was born) point to something called Asherman's syndrome, basically it is adhesions in the uterus caused either by D&C or c-sections (in my case a c-section) that causes reduced menstrual flow (check), erratic af (check), recurrent miscarriages (check) and some times infertility. So I am being refered to the hospital with the recommendation of a hysteroscopy :cry::cry:

dan-o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay for af coming and you offically ttc wahoo!!!!! heres to being due together again and seeing both our pregnancies through to a happy ending!!! been a hell of a year for the both of us eh?! :happydance:

:yipee:Can't believe October has come round so quickly, if you'd told me in March I'd have to wait this long, I'd have been crawling up the walls!

By the way, I had this month in mind for our BFP's, so we can have summer babies, that OK with you? :D

Tasha - so sorry to hear about the nightmare you are having with your cycles, I hope you can get a referral & some answers soon xxx

Thank you Dan-o, Time does fly doesnt it? I hope we all get summer babies.

It is sooooo quiet in here.

Hey all, well between me and fertilty friend we have decided i am 6DPO and i think i am just have a strange month where my temp just isnt going very high. We BDed lots (everyday for a week from CD13 to CD16) with preseed so you never know i guess.

Here is my chart if you want a looksie:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Normally my temp goes up to 37 after OV but it seems stuck around the 36.6/7 mark this time. This is what was confusing me a bit.

Tasha - Sorry about the problems you are having, the :withc: does like to give us the run around!

I've just had a mega strange cycle too razcox, my temps did what yours have done, then the OPK's went positive again!

I did ov in the end tho :) xx

Thank you Razcox, are you sure ovulated at that time? do you use OPK's?

Thank you Razcox, are you sure ovulated at that time? do you use OPK's?

Yes i use OPKs and i got a + on thursday and EWCM on friday. Now my CP is low and CM is creamy, very much like it is post OV not Pre OV. Everything points to the fact i have OVed Except my temp being a bit lower then normal. It did go up though as at the start of the month my temp was lower then normal at 36.4 rather then the 36.6 it normally is.

:yipee:Can't believe October has come round so quickly, if you'd told me in March I'd have to wait this long, I'd have been crawling up the walls!

By the way, I had this month in mind for our BFP's, so we can have summer babies, that OK with you? :D

thats fine by me sweetie :D when are you due to ov?

tasha i hope all goes well sweetie i have read up on ashermans and am hoping they may check for this at my scan. i had a d+c with my 2nd angel and worry that it caused me to lose jessica. very unlikely but got to c heck every avenue.

hope your feeling ok sweetie. here if need to talk. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->