I want a ticker!!

I removed my ticker, I'm pretty sure I'm out. If it turns out I'm not out, I'll add another one eventually.. :(

Oh no.... what happened? I saw your lines getting darker on your tests in another thread

I removed my ticker, I'm pretty sure I'm out. If it turns out I'm not out, I'll add another one eventually.. :(

Oh no.... what happened? I saw your lines getting darker on your tests in another thread

I started bleeding this morning. I might not be out, I'm just not having a good feeling about it anymore..

I put mine up when I was 5 weeks and Jules we were pregnant together in 2013! Happy to see you're expecting again!

Hi! I def remember you! Congrats, we are both having num 3... Gonna be chaotic! Hope you're feeling well :)

Yep we're both on round 3, a little nervous this time around but I feel pretty well overall!

Aw I remember you, your daughter was born 2 months before my son. I think I've seen you around the baby board before ;-) congrats on the pregnancy, I'm currently 9 weeks and just put it on this weekend. I had a loss at 8 weeks last time so needed to get past that point this time xxx

Thank you jules that's so kind. I will defo be asking you lots of questions!!! As I said I'm terrified something's going to go wrong at the moment. I seem to be getting lots of CM (sorry tmi) which I keep having to run to the Loo to check its not af! I've looked at the hpt pics I took a million times to make sure I haven't made it up in my head. Madness! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->