I want a ticker!!

Julesillini8

2 Girls, baby #3 cookin
Reaction score
Faint positives yesterday and today at 8 and 9 dpo. Too early! Hope this baby sticks!
Im really excited about this baby, and really want a ticker, but just can't yet.. I think once I get to expected AF date then I can finally cave? :shrug:

When did you post your ticker?

I just posted mine about a week and a half ago.... But only because I didn't know how to post it in the beginning. lol

I still don't have one at almost 21 weeks I'm scared too lol

Bazzb! Haha
I like them. :) EXCEPT for when they count down to the due date bc I've gone at least 1 wk overdue both times, and thats just annoying when it runs out of days in the countdown and you are still miserably pregnant

I couldn't wait obviously! LOL!

My dd was a long 9 days overdue, hopefully I'll be luckier this time around and little one will come on time. :)

Yeah Debbie we are bump buddies... I'm only 3 +2...

So this may be dumb, but how do you get a ticker?

Click on someone's ticker and it will take you to the site where you can design your own. Or you can go to sites like Lilliepie.com thebump.com countdowntopregnancy.com etc and they will have a spot in the menu for pregnancy tickers.
One you have picked out the features of the ticker, copy the code they give you for it. On bnb, go to CP, on the left halfway down it says edit signature, click in that and paste the ticker in the box....
Hope this helps, let me knowif you need any help.

As you can see I said screw it and posted mine :)

There are tons of different kinds so maybe browse through the threads and look another people's and when you find one you like, click in theirs to get that style....

I actually pull the link out of tickers before using them so clicking mine for a link would be useless. :winkwink:

I started using my tickers when I was about 3 days late which was about 4 days after I got my bfp. In all honesty though I'm still checking for AF two weeks later! Still doesn't feel real to me at all.

Feeling better about having gotten my ticker!

9dpo
11 dpo ( today) :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
I put mine up when I was 5 weeks and Jules we were pregnant together in 2013! Happy to see you're expecting again!

I put mine up when I was 5 weeks and Jules we were pregnant together in 2013! Happy to see you're expecting again!

Hi! I def remember you! Congrats, we are both having num 3... Gonna be chaotic! Hope you're feeling well :)

Hi ladies. Thought I would jump in here (sorry) as it looks like we are about the same stage in our pregnancy. I am only 3+4 weeks. It's my first and I am terrified Af is going to show up!!! Could do with some bump buddies to keep me sane!! X

Hi! Wow we are the same! I've never tested so early before, so it's weird to know so far before AF is due. (first pos at 3 wks 1 day).

This is my third, so feel free to ask any questions or just vent and chat!

You know, I actually think our due dates were really close ( she was due 6/17/13) yours came early and mine came late!!!

I am 3 weeks 3 days and just put up mine yesterday. Couldn't wait :)

I removed my ticker, I'm pretty sure I'm out. If it turns out I'm not out, I'll add another one eventually.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->