I want one of each BUT

love the old wives tales!! :rofl: some of them are brilliant!

Id love another girl but OH really wants a boy this time. I know if its a boy that'll be it for us, OH has said we are sticking at 2 if its a boy, think thats why I want a girl! xx

I defo want a girl, i dont know how i would bond with a son.

:rofl: loving those old wives tales!!! Brilliant!! I really want a boy first, I don't really know why, but actually I would be over the moon with having a healthy baby. I am pretty sure that regardless of what you think you want first, once the baby is here you will love it and bond with it xx

aww i no you would honey, you're a fab mum to jack, you'd me an amazing mum to another one :hugs:

hmm good question toyah - i don't no, i suppose because i'm quite a girly girl, i love all the pink and doing all girlie stuff, and i love how bitchy and funny they get as they get older :dohh: i would love a boy, for playing football and all sorts, i suppose i just really like little girls, and i suppose having maddi makes me think another girl would be amazing!

I like girly things too, at the park today, there was a gorgeous lil girl toddler, and she looked so cute, dressed lovely, with a lovely slide in her hair, pretty shoes......:cloud9: Thats the kind of things id love to be able to do. :baby:

awww i love dressing maddi in all girlie things! x

OH wants a boy, I want a girl. We're sort of capped at 3 babies because I'm going to be having all Cesarean deliveries. I want no more than 2, OH wouldn't mind 3. He agreed to have a vasectomy already though "when the time is right"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->