I want to do it right this time can any one help?

JemmaD

3rd trimester
Reaction score
I had a unplanned BFP in aug last that ended in a MMC ( i was on the pill ) then we want to TTC and got lucky on the first try but that ended up in a M/C at 11 weeks and i had a really bad time of it, we have been TTCing since without any luck and AF is due today.

can any one tell me any tips?, or about any pills/ vits that can help? ive read alot on here about preople temping? and using things to tell when they have OV?

Im so clueless about it all and ready to give up ttc ( can you tell im feeling sorry for myself lol) xx

Thanks x

Hiya hun!

It's my first month of TTCing after being on the pill for 6 years and I'm testing on Monday so I can't give you anything for certain. From what I have read (and done myself) there are loads of things you can do. The first of which is take a good prenatal supplment with folic acid (preferrably for 3 months prior to TTCing) and it would be good if your OH could have one with lots of zinc. The you need to know when you are OVing (ovulating) which isn't necessily in the middle of your cycle. I do this by charting my temperture every morning at the same time (which does mean waking up early at weekends) which a basal themometer (which measures your temp to 2 decimal places) I then add them to my fertiltyfriend (FF) chart and it helps me see a pattern in my charts. I also use OPK (sticks that you pee on that tell you when you are about to OV) from CD10 until I get a postive result. I take Evening primrose oil from when I get my period (AF) until I OV as this helps to improve your CM (cerival mucus/vaginal discharge). We also use preseed which is a sperm friendly lubricant which mimics your EWCM (egg white cervical musus - the most fertile kind). Some people monitor their cerical position (CP) but I don't so I can't tell you much about that.

Does that make sense? I won't be offended if I have lost you.

Yeah - FertilityFriend is really good - and when you sign up (its free) they send you emails every day for a week with hints and tips of how to chart and what to look out for.
The link to the website is in my signature..

There are lots of fab ladies on here who'll help you out.
Have a look in the cycle buddies section and see if you can find a group with similar dates?

Best of Luck xxx

Thanks that has really helped me out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"