I want to feel human again!!

I have to say I totally get everything you've been describing; it's like you're in my head! LOL I am beyond the moon happy about being pregnant. I CANNOT wait to hold my baby and I know I am going to LOVE being a mom. What am I hating? The MS, the nausea, the feeling that I want 2 kids but after this one, am terrified about having to do it again. I know all pregnancies are different, so I am clinging on to that. I'm 10w3d now and have started to feel like a normal human being. For me, last Thursday was my switch day! I woke up hungry and craving food. For the first time, I knew exactly what I wanted to eat and was positive it wasn't going to make me sick. I had a breakfast hot pocket with a big glass of milk (& nesquick) then a donut 2 hours later. It was heaven. For once, I wanted food and it stayed down. Since then, it has been so much easier. I still get horrible gas/bloat and a bit of nausea at bed time, but that's about it. The only thing that makes me gag is water, because I feel like it suffocates me and I can't burp.
Hang in there! Get some fresh air. In the AM when I wake up to go to work, I take deep full breaths in the morning of air all the way til I get to work; windows down.

Mine peaked around 9.5-10 weeks. Last week (ticker is wrong- I am 12w +5d) it was almost gone! I would have a rough hour-2 hours a day. Today I have had NONE. Its my first time since 7w to be free of this crap. It better be gone, heres to praying you are almost done with it too!

I have heard so many stories from friends who have felt sick as a dog and almost overnight it stopped as they hit the 2nd tri. Pray you are the same. Counting down this last week with you and hoping the light comes soon x

Oh I felt exactly the way you feel. I am at 12 weeks now and things are gradually getting better. Weeks 6-9 were the very worst for me. There were days that I just wanted to cry bc I could get no relief. If I actually did vomit than it was so violent that my face bruised. Zofran helped me alot but didn't take all of the nausea away. Good luck to you and hang in there...maybe relief will come in a few more weeks :)

Its also the sensitivity to smell thing...I can't stand the way my OH smells and I feel like its pushing me away from him because the smell of him makes me want to vomit...his breath, his body, his hair...everything. Its so horrible. I want this to end. Ugh...I'm so miserable and moody today...can't stop crying.

I have heard so many stories from friends who have felt sick as a dog and almost overnight it stopped as they hit the 2nd tri. Pray you are the same. Counting down this last week with you and hoping the light comes soon x

Thanks girly...I sure hope so. Its been 5 weeks now...it started at 5 + 6 and its wearing on me. Again, still feeling horrible about complaining :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->