I want vodka...

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
and chocolate and crisps and wine and pizza and icecream and tia maria and everything else that puts you in a better mood.

Any one want to share?

I could go with some chocolate (some meaning lots)

yes! i would love a huge bar of chocolate (just had some fruit but it was all soggy yuck), damn dieting! and a bottle of rose would be great! x

I would love some chocolate, pizza, chocolate, icecream, more chocolate and possibly a bottle of malibu and coke! I have had a very bad day!

Ok will settle with a bottle!
Tell you what i fancy- melted cadburys chocolate with rice krispies! lol x

So what is it that's got you down today, Lozzy? One of those days?

Yep just one of those months actualy, works being crap at the moment and everythings just shit. Got nothing to look foward to this year not even a bloody holiday and im having another stupid cycle this month so thats probably making me feel all worse

Hmmm I fancy a few vodka and cranberry's. A chinese take away be good too, it's the first day of my diet today, grrrrr!

Im having a chinese :( chicken chow main, only cos iv been baby sittin all day, droped baby of n went o have a cuppa with zara and her mam and then get a phone call saying my bro dropped a george forman on his head and is out cold. mams got nothing in i fancy, oh has come in from work and were both starving so take away it is

Hope your bro is okay.
I'm on the vodka, and I'm a little drunk.
Enjoy your chinese sweety :hugs:

How exactly might one find themselves in a situation involving a grilling machine hurling towards the head? I had to ask!

Anyway, I hope he's alright and you've had the vodka and choccies flowing!

Baklava! It seems like that's all I can think about lately. (I just looove the week before the witch. *groan*)

lol thanks girls hes fine, just got a sore head. Couldent tell you exactly how it happend because he cant remember but the george forman was on top of the cupboard so all we can gess is that it wasent put back on properly and when hes opened the door to get some thing out its fell and landed on his head. :rolf: only jack could do that. The cupboard is nearly at cealing hight and my mam lives in an victorian house so the cealings are taller than more modern houses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->