I warn you in advance...WAY tmi!!! But I need help

Frecks

Reaction score
Basically, my oh and I may have :blush: done something, and I must have got friction burn on one of my nipples because it was bleeding (it has stopped now) but it is SO sore, even having a top on it is really sore, anyone know what I can do? It kills!!xxx

Bless ya! Urmmm sudocream? Or vaseline to stop it rubbing more than it has been? If it doesnt get better it may be eczema, In which case you can just pop to the doctors and they'll hopefully give you some hydrocortizone or something similar :) Hope it feels better soon xx

I was going to suggest vwseline too to stop it rubbing. Sudocrem dries the skin so probably not the best idea. X

Thanks love, quite embarrassed! Lol xxx

Well let's just say it managed to get injured because of the arm of the sofa! Lmao il know to keep my bra on next time! :blush: xx

haha DH has a slight obsession with the ladies atm and keeps messing with them and having no awareness that doing certain things may make them sore nowadays! :haha: but then saying that, he also doesn't seem aware that just cos i'm now super bendy (always been mega flexible but now it's like wowza!) that doesn't mean he can bend me whichever way he wants without doing damage!!! :haha:

Aloe Vera if it's friction burn. Naughty girl : P

haha i had to comment lol me and my oh were doing the naughty the other day and when i went to stand up after i couldnt move!! i was stuck my hips/legs wernt working at all (i had been on all fours) :blush: i have spd and i was just stuck oh thought it was very funny... it wasnt at the time lol anyway i can see the funny side now. just not having sex again until i give birth LOL xx

i dont know if you have thought about lanisoh, its a lanolin cream aimed at breastfeeding mothers, you can get it in most chemists, baby shops,
i used to get cracked bleeding nipples from breastfeeding and it clears it right up without stinging or burning, and it will come in handy if your planning to bf or just after birth, i call it a magic cream, and it lasts forever and a little goes a long way,...

And i think you should get your other half back for that hehe xx

haha i had to comment lol me and my oh were doing the naughty the other day and when i went to stand up after i couldnt move!! i was stuck my hips/legs wernt working at all (i had been on all fours) :blush: i have spd and i was just stuck oh thought it was very funny... it wasnt at the time lol anyway i can see the funny side now. just not having sex again until i give birth LOL xx

This is how sex has always been for me. In any position that includes me holding my weight up and involves a rocking back and forth motion (use your imaginations :rofl:) and sometimes if he wants me to hold my legs awkwardly in the air for too long... I get stuck in the position. Just about every time I am on top, he has to roll/push me off of him when we're done, because I literally can't move.

After 3.5 years of sexy time together..... he knows better than to laugh at me when I'm stuck. Its not funny until I can walk again. :haha: I refuse to let it turn me off of sex though!

Back to the topic -- I was going to suggest Lanolin cream too. But I imagine vaseline would work just as well! :flower:

:rofl: you ladies make me chuckle.. we are not doing "adapted" missionary anymore because of this exact problem - screaming "oh F!!!" after dtd and not being able to move your leg is not the sexiest.. mind you, DH got a cramp the other day in his foot whilst dtd :rofl: so at least he's not perfect either!!

hahahaha you ladies have made me lol

but i do know what you mean, i have spd and its sooo difficult to much other than missionary as i get stuck haha

Lol I wouldn't use vasaline as I did and it made them more sore and left a ring around the actual nipple bit tmi but you asked. I would use conetrane or something similar. Good look hope you feel better soon.

Lmao thanks ladies this has made my morning! Will have to get some lanisoh, good to hear I'm not the only one whose sex life has turned into what should be a comedy reel! Lol xxx

Ouch. I once stupidly rubbed my nipples raw. Luckily I wasnt pregnant, but they hurt really bad. I had actually gone to a tanning bed and gotten a little burned. Well a couple days later they started peeling and looked hideous and I thought nothing of taking a rough rag and rubbing and rubbing all of the skin off to speed up the process. It didnt really hurt while I was doing it, but the next day omg. I had to put cotton over them then put a bandaid on top of that to keep my bra and every movement from rubbing on them which hurt.
That was all I did and within a few days they were back to normal

Like others have said Lansinoh Lanolin if you want something that soothes. I used it a ton during early BF, I had horrid blisters, cracks and it helped so much until they finally healed

The lanisoh cream should work a treat and I would suggest using breast pads they are fairly unnoticable under your clothing and means your bra and top won't rub the soreness :) Wishing you a speedy recovery and lots more bedroom fun or whichever other room takes your fancy, get it while you have the time and energy!!!:haha:

LMAO! how on earth did you manage FRICTION BURNS on your nipples?!
infact... dont answer that one lol.

id say if they are mega sore go get yourself some breast pads ( or even just some cotton pads ) and rub some sudocream or vaseline on and leave it soak.. will stop em getting all chapped and sore. :)

and lay off the kinkiness madam! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->