I Was Driving And I Missed Her First..

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
GIGGLE!!! :cry::cry:

I heard it though but it's just not the same, and I was talking to my mum too, (who I might add is terminally ill so I loved the fact she was there with me too, was a special moment :flower: ) but we both heard it and it sounded sooooo cute!! It does appear however lol that she wasn't laughing at anything in particular. We have been trying again all day but nothing lol, little madam....

:happydance:

Just had to share :kiss:

:cloud9::cloud9:

x

Aw, there will be many, many more!! It's nice that your mum was there to hear it though xx

My mum only gets to see her once a week too as we live 1hr away, so its nice she witnessed "a first" :)

xxx

Awww, she will do it again soon! My lo laughs at things randomly too, and sometimes wakes laughing!! Soooooo cute! You may not have been face to face to hear her, but you were there :flower:

Lovely that your Mom was there too xx

Awww bless! Eloïse was really tough to amuse at that age. It's only the last 2 months or so we can really get her to laugh!

Zach doesnt stop laughing.... AT HIS SISTER.

Everything she does is apparently hilarious. I could do the same and he just looks at me puzzled.

How lovley for your mum though. Im sure she will do it again really soon hun. xx

You only said the other day about it as well!

I think the main things that make them giggle are bouncing and pretend sneezing give it a try! xx

Yay!!!!
Go izzy!!!!!!
:)
She will do it again.. Xanthia loves being thrown in the air and fake sneezes too!! X

Ha ha!! Fake sneezing doubles Frankie over with laughter!!
xnewxmummyx I've just noticed your LO's age - what a clever girl laughing so soon! I bet Frankie was about 4/5 months old before he laughed properly!! x

Awww sending you hugs :hugs: Well done to your LO! xx

I sooo want her to do it again. It sounded sooo cute :) I bet its another few weeks though, she is a hard princess to please lol...

xx

Aww thats so lovely, Im still waiting for my l.o to laugh, she does the face like she is laughing but no sound yet really. x

My OH made my LO giggle the other week for the first time, and i missed it :( was in the kitchen. But she now does little giggles if you blow raspberrys on her stomach or tickle her ribs but it's not all the time lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->