I was given a connecta baby carrier is it anygood?

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
Hi all im a child minder and yesterday i was given a connecta baby carrier weight range 3.5kg to 24kg. To help with my walk to my son's school and trying to manage all the kids including my own two. I'll have 4-5 kids come September I'll have my then 5 year old walking, two toddlers in a double buggy, and another toddler on a buggy board. My mind is boggled on how I'll be able to manage the walk its only a ten minute walk each way so not too bad but can I put a toddler in the carrier I'd I need to and are they any good? My son is only 2 so I'm sure little legs will get tired from walking up and down I'll have a 5 year old 2 two year olds, a 1 year old and a 8 month old. The one year old is two days a week the baby is 4 days and one of the 2 year olds is 5 days the other two year old n 5 year old are my own kids

Connecta are brilliant. Have you been given a baby size (standard) or toddler size? My two year old is small for age and starting to outgrow his standard size connecta now so I'd probably put the baby or one year old in the connecta and two year olds in the buggy. Unless you are confident at back carrying then maybe put the two year on your back in the connecta.

They're a well recognised food brand. I've used my connecta for 3 years it's fantastic, birth right up to toddler.

As with all slings it takes a bit of time to get confident with, do you have a lot cal sling library who can help you get comfortable and show you how to get the most out of it.

Plus I'd wear the lightest baby if the others will go in the buggy. Especially at the start.

Alternatively a nursery near me uses this and they also have a thing that looks like a mini train but I can't find a pic

(This photo was on their public page)

Attachments

• IMG_5354.jpg
    IMG_5354.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 8
Here it is, looks heavy though! First photo top left

https://www.littlekingdomkids.com/gallery.php

Thanks for all the replies ladies it just says connecta baby on the tag and just the weight range so i think it maybe just standard size. I washed it last night so ill play around with my two year old on my back tomorrow if he will let me lol! I've seen those train/cart things but they r expensive enough that said I saw something like it on littlewoods for 200 euros r so I must take another look at it

I have the wagon, it's a step 2 wagon, cost £150 for 3 carriages and we managed to fit six 2-5 year olds in. It wouldn't be good enough for babies though.

Attachments

• Wagon.jpg
    Wagon.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 9
I'm not a childminder, the photo was of my two, my niece and nephew and ,y friends two. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->