I was hopeful for a week ..

Yes it's rising hun. It hasn't doubled but it's risen significantly :)

Hay Lulu Any news on your rising levels??

Holly - how did the scan go?

Well..im playing the waiting game until Tuesday. Its killing me. The dr said he's "cautiously optimistic," but after 2 miscarriages im having a hard time being optimistic. I want this more than anything ..im so petrified of losing another. Im scared of seeing no hb or fetal pole when I go for my scan Tuesday.
on a positive note, the bleeding /spotting has almost completely stopped, so that's helped my anxiety levels a bit :) time will tell ...Tuesday morning at 8:30 ill know more, until then im praying and hoping for the best!
Thanks for checkin in:) waiting and not knowing is the worst!

Really glad your still hanging in there and that the spotting has almost stopped, that has to be a good sign.

I know exactly how you feel, i am 7 weeks today and although no spotting or bleeding yet I keep convincing myself it is only a matter of time, then i curse myself for feeling negative and try to channel positive thoughts LOL!!

I'm keeping everything crossed for you, and will be thinking of you tomorrow, let us know how it goes as soon as you know - good luck xxx

Soooo ..I had my scan. There was a sac and yolk, but no fetal pole. U/s tech said it might just be too early, she said things look normal-for 5-5.5 weeks, but I should be 6+1..
So I have to wait a week for another ultrasound ..if I bleed, im supposed to call.
this waiting is absolutely killing me...its giving me such anxiety :(
I was really hoping for some answers ..maybe next week.

I know my OB in Jan. wouldn't even DO an u/s before 6 1/2 weeks.. bc you usually don't see a HB before then. The fact that you DO see the sac and the yolk is a GOOD thing! I can't believe you have to wait a WEEK! YUCK! waiting, waiting, waiting.. I tell ya- I can personally do WITHOUT all of this waiting that has to take place! Sucks! I'm still praying for you hun!!!! :hugs:

I know my OB in Jan. wouldn't even DO an u/s before 6 1/2 weeks.. bc you usually don't see a HB before then. The fact that you DO see the sac and the yolk is a GOOD thing! I can't believe you have to wait a WEEK! YUCK! waiting, waiting, waiting.. I tell ya- I can personally do WITHOUT all of this waiting that has to take place! Sucks! I'm still praying for you hun!!!! :hugs:

Thanks so much holly:) your supports much appreciated :)

I'm sorry you didn't get the answers you were hoping for. I agree with Holly, I could really do without all the waiting that TTC/PG entails. Still got everything crossed for you! :hugs:

I'm sorry you didn't get the answers you were hoping for. I agree with Holly, I could really do without all the waiting that TTC/PG entails. Still got everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Thanks tweak :)
the wait continues...lol

Hay Lulu - whens your next scan???? How have you been doing over the weekend?? waiting makes everything a go a zillion times slower. xx

Hi ozziemum!
The wait is definitely KILLING me! My scan isn't until tomorrow at 3. My weekend creeped by so slowly..thankfully I was kept busy at my parents house doing fathers day stuff yesterday ...
How are things going with you? Hopefully well :)
Thanks for checking in! 32 more hours until I hopefully get some answers ...

Good luck tomorrow, I hope everything goes well xoxo

Lots of prayers for you hun! I know the waiting is the HARDEST part!!! :hugs:

Just read through your whole thread. Hoping for a healthy baby in there for you!!! PAL is hard enough without all the waiting! Sending you positive thoughts!

Just read through your whole thread. Hoping for a healthy baby in there for you!!! PAL is hard enough without all the waiting! Sending you positive thoughts!

Thank you so much :)
I'm trying to stay positive (and busy..) until tomorrow... Time is moving SO slowly!

Hay Lulu, glad to hear your ok, apart from being driven half mad by the waiting.

Things are going VERY slowley for me too, I was 8 weeks yesterday and although i have had no signs of any impending problems so far I am getting more anxious and stressed by the day, in fact i am sooooo scared i haven't even been to see my doctor yet, i'm too scared to jinx things!!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, and keeping everything crossed that you get great news, let us know how you go xxx

:hugs::hugs: I'm sending lots of positive energy for you!! Keeping you in my prayers and keeping my Fx!! Everything is going to be great for you 2morrow!!:hugs::hugs:

Hay Lulu, glad to hear your ok, apart from being driven half mad by the waiting.

Things are going VERY slowley for me too, I was 8 weeks yesterday and although i have had no signs of any impending problems so far I am getting more anxious and stressed by the day, in fact i am sooooo scared i haven't even been to see my doctor yet, i'm too scared to jinx things!!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, and keeping everything crossed that you get great news, let us know how you go xxx

Congratulations on 8 weeks!! I hope things go perfectly for you, you're such a nice person:) definitely keep me posted.

Thanks for crossing everything crossed for me :)
Ill post an update after my scan for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->