I WISH I looked like this 6 weeks postpartum

in my sig there is a picture of my belly at 40+6 right before I had Molly. She was 6lb 15 oz, and I was back into my size 1 pants a week later ha...got really lucky.

I've completely lost my pregnancy pouch belly and just look like a size-bigger-version of my pre-pregnancy self now...but that is my pre-this-pregnancy self, rather than my body before all pregnancies!

I was a uk size ten before I got pregnant with Jasper and I'm now a size 12. Apart from round my hips and ass. I have a size 14 ass right now. And I have the skin of an octogenarian (sp?) on my stomach...but I developed a little of that after Charlie anyway and I have no intention of wearing a bikini so nobody needs to see it. The thought of me in a bikini is making me shudder, I wouldn't inflict it on the public - it'd be like a b-movie with people screaming and running.

I'll be going back to roller derby as soon as I'm given the ok by the docs, so that'll work to tone me up and get back into shape!

I'm returning to roller derby next month. Whats your name and league? I'm Training Brawl #23 heheheh I skate for Grand Raggidy Roller Girls in Michigan :)

I miss roller derby :( I'm not returning to derby, but am returning to ultimate frisbee this spring.

I was tiny before having him...I looked barely 16 weeks at full term :wacko:: I was induced 2 weeks early because scans kept showing he wasn't growing very well, and when I was being induced the midwives kept saying things like "WHAT? Theres no way you're over 20 weeks though!!"
He was 6lb 5oz in the end though, so not too bad!!! He was sooo small looking though! Looked like a preemie!
So i'm guessing that -- and lack of food-- meant I shrunk so quickly back to size UK 6.

if this is going to be a motvational thread now, i need more people to show off how skinny they are cause it still hasn't been enough to get me off my lazy ass :haha:

I got one! It's about 3 weeks after having Kiliana. OH took a surprise picture :haha:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs016.ash2/34141_441680131201_741916201_5799733_7101561_n.jpg

All you Canadian girls should join the Canadian moms thread in the parenting section!!! There are lots of us on here from all over Canada!!!! :D

I gained almost 50lbs by the end of my pregnancy and I was able to lose it all +5 mostly from breast feeding!! I'm not as toned as I used to be though....will have to start exercising to get some muscle back!

Here's me at 40 weeks, and then a few months pp. I've lost a few since that pic :)

Attachments

• 40 Weeks.jpg
    40 Weeks.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01187.jpg
    DSC01187.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 9
This thread makes me feel like sticking a fork in my eye.
I wouldn't even post anything in case someone threw me' a back handed compliment :lol:

This thread makes me feel like sticking a fork in my eye.
I wouldn't even post anything in case someone threw me' a back handed compliment :lol:

If i put a photo up of my body people would stick forks in their eyes !!!! its that bad !!

Jealous!!!!!
I was back in my UK size 8 jeans with a flat(ish) tum 2 months PP, now im lucky if i fit into a 10.
This thread is my motivation to lose weight, if only i sasw it before i ate a cheeseburger :rofl:

i bought lots of healthy food at the grocery store, hoping if i eat better i will shed some pounds.

what did OH just do?
pan fry the fish i bought in batter and deep fry french fries to go with it! :dohh:
oh well, maybe tomorrow

Well this was me at around 34 weeks:

bnb3.jpg

I don't think I was very big. I got to this:

bnb42.jpg

in 4 months but I think it's just because I BF and am only 4'10" and didn't weigh much to start with before I was pg. You ladies all look lovely :)

Wow look at all the Canadian girls on this thread!!! :wave: I always feel like the only one!!

I also lost all the weight right away, and was 10lbs less than my pre-preg weight after about 1 month. Still trying to gain that 10lbs back!! I blame BF.
LO was born just before 36 weeks and was 6lbs11oz!!

Thanks! LO was born early, so I didn't have that month to get huge - and that last month is all about solid weight gain!!
We're TTC#2 now though - and we'll see if I get that lucky again. My guess is no!! :haha:

:haha: my LO was 21 days early and i still put on 55 pounds :rofl: good thing he didnt stay in there til the end!

I was lucky too - they estimated LOs term weight would have been around 10lbs :shock: He was over a month early and basically full term weight! OH was 12lbs at birth - can't believe I actually had a LO with him knowing that!! :haha:

Edit: You look fab in your avatar though!! I didn't see if you posted a pic already???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->