I WISH I looked like this 6 weeks postpartum

Omigod Aliss that is tough. I have the original P90X and it is thought, i am still just building strenght i haven't started using it. I think Insanity is INSANE!! I wish i could do it!

lol :rofl:

This is my favourite DVD when LO is napping, I've done it for a few days now and love it. Shaun T Insanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLK28BHJDd8

Jesus Aliss - I've had to have lie down with a bag of crisps after watching that - I'm so exhausted :cry:

Good on you all dedicated mummies who took the time to do something about it, also good on you mummies who haven't got round to it/can't be arsed, well done all of us on just being mummies :happydance:

Windmills - I don't know so much if it depends on baby size - but my last pregnancy I was HUGE, and I mean huge, everywhere, legs, face, belly - but hardly ate and was as active as I could be.
This time I don't even look pregnant from the back but with a huge bump so hoping the weight will shift faster this time - although I got round the problem by getting pregnant quickly again :happydance::winkwink:

This was me four months post partum, ive since lost about a stone through dancing and eating healthily.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs537.snc3/30448_438378350361_518055361_5824481_3827153_n.jpg

People who shrunk back immediately- how big was your bump/baby? My sister was tiny and her daughter was 7lbs 9oz and she was back in a size 8 by 6 weeks.

Mine was 9lb 3oz and I gained over 40lbs ... BUT ... I have a lot of loose skin above my belly button :cry:

This was taken a few hours before I got induced (and I had no freakin' clue or else I would've been sleeping instead :rofl:)

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 33
This was me four months post partum, ive since lost about a stone through dancing and eating healthily.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs537.snc3/30448_438378350361_518055361_5824481_3827153_n.jpg

You look great hun!!! :hugs:

ok aliss so you win for havin the biggest baby bump while you were pregnant, AND looking the best afterwards

Haha really??? I see a couple of girls that I think look a lot better! :rofl:

Ggrrrr I'm hating this thread but couldn't help but look through all the pics :blush:

I wore my pre-pregnancy jeans the day after having LO but I was (and still am) a size 14!
I have always lost the weight really quickly after having the kids - it was the years in between pregnancies I put on weight :shrug:
And to think I used to moan about my figure when I was a size 10 :dohh:

Big, skinny, small boobs, big boobs - women are never happy with their bodies are they?

People who shrunk back immediately- how big was your bump/baby? My sister was tiny and her daughter was 7lbs 9oz and she was back in a size 8 by 6 weeks.

with my daughter, I gained 55lbs and she was 7lbs 2oz

first son, I gained 55lbs and he was 8lbs 8oz

Bruce I gained 50lbs and he was 8lbs 1oz. I still have about 15 lbs to lose.

My tummy as of 5 minutes ago. (I'm standing on the sofa btw I'm not just freakishly tall :rofl:) The little pouch just won't go :( I need to start doing some serious sit ups. A belly and a flat bum...sooo attractive :rofl: Ivy was 7lb1oz when born at 38 weeks. No idea how much weightr I gained but I was insanely swollen by the last few weeks.

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb75/lucillemclennan/002-3.jpg
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb75/lucillemclennan/003-2.jpg

I just wish my belly button skin would unshrivel itself!

I had a very neat bump. He was only 5lb 13oz at birth too (38 weeks). I never once had someone recognize that I was pregnant. I blame that on the fact that it was winter and with a sweater on I just looked fat.
Despite trying to gain weight while pregnant I only managed to gain 26lbs. I'm now 5lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight and trying to put a few on because I think I'm underweight.
Me the day before he was born:

Attachments

• 38weekbump_sm.jpg
    38weekbump_sm.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 7
Seity, you totally suck, I blame my stretch marks and saggy belly button on the fact that I'm not 21 like many girls here :rofl: And here you go and show me up!!! :rofl:

Seity, you totally suck, I blame my stretch marks and saggy belly button on the fact that I'm not 21 like many girls here :rofl: And here you go and show me up!!! :rofl:

Maybe I just refuse to grow up ;) Age is just a number. :haha:

i was back to pre-preg size 3 days after birth, i never got a big bump with LO though, well didnt seem big to me!

at 12 weeks post partum....i was wearing a size 0 dress for my SIL's wedding!

Ggrrrr I'm hating this thread but couldn't help but look through all the pics :blush:

DITTO!!! I'm getting madder with myself for being so lazy with every pic I see :growlmad:

The little pouch just won't go :(

:saywhat: If that is your little pouch, then I have a freight train. I would KILL to have your figure.

Right. That's it. Time to get :ninja: on my lazy, sorry ass. I've called my BFF... on Thursday we ARE starting a fitness class. We can only afford twice a week, but we WILL do it. And on the other nights, I am going to run. Yeah ass, that's right... RUN.

And this thread is now officially my motivation.

i came away lighter than before pregnancy, but i was already a heffa.

*pukes on self with jealousy*

if this is going to be a motvational thread now, i need more people to show off how skinny they are cause it still hasn't been enough to get me off my lazy ass :haha:

someone should put a warning on this thread, dont think i have ever been so depressed !!

I've completely lost my pregnancy pouch belly and just look like a size-bigger-version of my pre-pregnancy self now...but that is my pre-this-pregnancy self, rather than my body before all pregnancies!

I was a uk size ten before I got pregnant with Jasper and I'm now a size 12. Apart from round my hips and ass. I have a size 14 ass right now. And I have the skin of an octogenarian (sp?) on my stomach...but I developed a little of that after Charlie anyway and I have no intention of wearing a bikini so nobody needs to see it. The thought of me in a bikini is making me shudder, I wouldn't inflict it on the public - it'd be like a b-movie with people screaming and running.

I'll be going back to roller derby as soon as I'm given the ok by the docs, so that'll work to tone me up and get back into shape!

I'm returning to roller derby next month. Whats your name and league? I'm Training Brawl #23 heheheh I skate for Grand Raggidy Roller Girls in Michigan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->