i wonder if this is the start?

gemsar

Reaction score
Im 40weeks Wednesday and have had a lower backache since 10pm last nite and was woken hourly with period pains lasting about a minute each.
The backache hasn't stopped and is gradually getting a little more uncomfortable. My bump is starting to get tight and the period pains are coming and going but gradually a little more uncomfortable but not painful!
I am feeling like i constantly want to wee/poo but when i go the toilet nothing but pressure.
This has been going on since last nite so have been bouncing on my ball.
Do you ladies think this could be the start and it gradually building up?x x

It could be! But i've had this for about 3 weeks and nothing :wacko:

Hopefully it is the start of something for you because I am ready for my little one to be here. :hugs:

Me too, been having a lot of that stuff for the last couple of weeks but it seems to have intensified this weekend, I'm due on Friday by my scan but according to LMP my due date is today so who knows? I'm hoping its all just building up so the more it comes the happier I am lol!!
I just keep bouncing on my ball, and tonight I'm having chilli for tea and I also have pineapple for dessert lol!! I know it's only old wives tales but you never know, maybe all these period pains, BH and backache are signs that she's ready to come out and just needs a kick start!!

Fingers crossed its the start for us all soon!! Keep bouncing and walking ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->