I would like to join you....

Pennyb

Reaction score
Hi all

In the last year and a half we have had 2mc's and 1mmc.

On Monday I get the results of my tests at the recurrent miscarriage clinic, and there is noting wrong with either of us.

Looks like mother nature was against us. So Monday we got back to TTC...here goes fingers crossed it's 4th time lucky for us.

We don't have any children I am 38 hubby is 46 :winkwink:

Good luck, I hope everything goes well for you this time xx

Hi all

In the last year and a half we have had 2mc's and 1mmc.

On Monday I get the results of my tests at the recurrent miscarriage clinic, and there is noting wrong with either of us.

Looks like mother nature was against us. So Monday we got back to TTC...here goes fingers crossed it's 4th time lucky for us.

We don't have any children I am 38 hubby is 46 :winkwink:

hi,

its good news that you have got the all clear :happydance: good luck and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Welcome Pennyb :hi: so sorry to hear of your losses but lots of luck for this time round. Hope your stay here is a short one, but in the meantime come and join in the chat with us :flower:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

very sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: Im the same in that all my tests are great ,but Ive never had a bfp in the 18 months of trying and many years of withdrawal method before that. hope 4th time is good for you...so your doctor hasnt mentioned baby aspirin or progesterone for you? thats what Ive read some people get prescribed after MC's.

Hi everyone :). Thanks for all your welcomes...

Sarahincanada I took baby aspirin the third time I was pregnant, it did not help me as I still lost our baby, but I will be taking it again when I get pregnant and also progesterone :)

Welcome and best of luck to you!!! Sorry about your losses but great you got the all clear to start again:thumbup:

hi Penny, i am so sorry about your losses. want to wish you good luck on your journey :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->