IC Dipstrip - 7DPO - Way too early !*UPDATE 12dpo - AF Late*

lol I just noticed we have the same money pots! :rofl::rofl:

Um, I don't get tonnes of ewcm - 1 instance or 2 on a good month. I tried grapefruit juice once but it had no effect. Just drinking lots of water i.e. keeping your fluids up is supposed to help. Or some ladies try robitussin, or preseed. Don't forget that you might have ewcm up at your cervix (where it's needed) which isn't dripping right out - what you see ain't necessarily what you got! :hugs::hugs:

Good point.
Well I am gunna give it a blast anyway.
This cycle I am taking AC, EPO, Mother-To-Be Vitamins and I am going to drink green tea and grapefruit juice and then after ovulation drink pineapple juice.

Good luck hun! Just remember not to drink green tea at the same time of day as you take your folic acid, because it prevents it from being asorbed. I tried green tea too, but again no great change.

Definitely worth trying all these things - they work for some and not for others. Have you taken EPO before? I know of some ladies who got their ov a bit messed around on it. :hugs:

I've only been taking EPO for 2 months and I take the super strength ones from Boots. But I use OPK's and I have ovulated either CD15 or CD16 in previous cycles.

That sounds good! :thumbup: With the people I know who didn't get on with it, it messed up their cycles straight away - so sounds like it's working ok with you! :hugs:

awww sweetie just seen ur witch got you... sooooo sorry and really hope next month is ur month :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how do you use those IC test strips ? I got some that came with my pre seed and have never used them...? they confuse me and there are no directions!

collect your pee in a pot and dip the ic in for 10seconds then lay it flat

@Bees, i am so sorry that the :witch: got you..:hugs: :hugs:

The evil :witch: got me to hun, yesterday.... good luck to you for the next cycle!!!

Soz bella the witch got u!! Dont take epo after u ovulate!! Also fresh royal jelly for good egg production i ordered mine off ebay!! Could try softcups i personally never used them but alot of girls at clomid club use them u get them off amazon! U put them in after bd to ensure no swimmers escape!! I take baby aspirin 1x 81mg mainly as i mc an its good for womb lining an i was on clomid which thins the womb lining!! Try the egg meets sperm plan where you dtd every other day from end of af? fxd hun xx
An look on bright side ur 1 cycle closer to ur bfp no matter how u look at it xx

Thanks Daviess3. I would consider the SMEP but I can't keep my hands off OH !

Hey honey

Sorry to hear about your af, what a pain.

We were trying for a year and by the 13th cycle I'd had enough. No OPKs, no charting, no worrying. However - I did take tonnes of vit C tablets for a nasty cold, and am somewhat wondering if it was this that made it happen - now there are two in there!

I have my fingers crossed for you, I know you'll get there!

And starting on CD1 its great to have a plan to feel like you're doing something constructive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->