IC Dipstrip - 7DPO - Way too early !*UPDATE 12dpo - AF Late*

thats not true.a lp can be between 11-18days after ov.its not always 14.doctors always think this but its not true

one thing to point out hun.... i have had ALOT of fertility problems and seen alot of fert doctors and was told your AF always starts 14days after you ovulate... so you will always be 14dpo when your AF starts. Regardless of how long your cycles are, for example someone with a 40 day cycle would ovulate on cd26 whereas someone with a 25 day cycle would ovulate on cd11....
Hope this helps?

if u know exact when u ovulated count 14 days... if u dont then count back 14 days from the day your period is due and thats when u ovulate

xxx

If your FS told you that I would seriously consider getting yourself another doctor. It's complete rubbish! If you want to know how different luteal phases can be, just look through some of the charts on Fertility Friend. I have been charting my cycles on and off since 2008 and I have NEVER EVER had 14 days between ov and af!

I have just woken up and tested using an FRER. Still no sign of AF but when I wiped there was like a smudge of old brown blood and then nothing. Here are the pictures of the test from this morning (I think I can see something but probably wishful thinking) -
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110128_112247.jpg
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110128_112309.jpg
I am now 12dpo and surely if I am pregnant I should have a line ?
I am going crazy. I must be out this month if still getting BFN's ?!?
I don't know what to think. TBH I'm now just waiting AF to properly arrive.

Just thought I'd make it clear where I think I can see a line -
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110128_112309-1.jpg
I think it's too close to the control line though.

Just thought I'd make it clear where I think I can see a line -
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110128_112309-1.jpg
I think it's too close to the control line though.

its not too close thats where it is, good luck!!

i see a faint line to xx

Thanks. After the spotting I am now thinking AF is coming.

I can see a faint line now that you pointed it out. Maybe this spotting is break through bleeding! FX'd for you!!

Thanks. What is break through bleeding ? Same as implantation ?

I'm on the I phone and cant see it properly! No!

Fingers crossed though! don't go pee or drink anything for 4 hours next time, then it should be more definate...

GL!

That test was done with FMU. Should I buy more FRER's today ?

I wouldn't just yet - this might get expensive!

I used ic tests until fairly sure there was a line, and one only faintly showed at 12dpo for me, then used frer to be sure. I know it's fun, but the cost must be adding up for you!

Mind you, I needed to know, and am still testing now 27dpo!

Whatever you do, don't worry too much about worrying, it's natural to want to know isn't it?!

Sorry not seeing anything on any of your test yet but my bfpat 14dpo wa very light on my freer that it barely showed in my pics

I still can't see it, but just to let you know that I had brown blood on the day my period was due when I was pregnant last year. I thought AF had started so I used a tampon before going to bed. It was completely dry the next day and I had no more bleeding. Sometimes you get a little bit of brown blood around the time of your period (hormonal), so if it doesn't start properly you may still get a positive. Lots of women still get negatives on 12dpo, and don't get positives until a week after their missed AF.

I think you may still be in with a BFP this month. Fingers crossed for you. Xxx

hey beesbella... just popped in to see how your doing!!

seriously thanks to all the girls who explained about me saying about always oving 14 days before period... i seriously swear thats what 3 obs have said but then again i hate the hospital and the talk so much shit so if you girls are saying otherwise i would lean to believing you lot... so sorry bella for sticking my ore in :) :flower:

how you doing now hun?

xx

hey beesbella... just popped in to see how your doing!!

seriously thanks to all the girls who explained about me saying about always oving 14 days before period... i seriously swear thats what 3 obs have said but then again i hate the hospital and the talk so much shit so if you girls are saying otherwise i would lean to believing you lot... so sorry bella for sticking my ore in :) :flower:

how you doing now hun?

xx

I had always thought that too till my current OB explained to me I had a lutel phase defect I would start about 10dpo which is why my beans weren't sticking so he put me on clomid and progesterone

:witch: got me this morning....onto next cycle....cycle number 4.

Ah big :hugs: hun. It's very frustrating but I've noticed the more :bfn: cycles I have I can at least allow myself to think it's 90% gonna happen in the next few months. Unless I get to 10 months to a year trying that is and then I'd really start worrying! FX'd for next cycle for us all :dust: x

Onwards and upwards hun! Witch got me this morning too! :hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear that. I think I have identified a potential problem though......I have like near to no EWCM around time of ovulation.....so onto grapefruit this cycle....any other suggestions ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->