ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Jungle, thank you!! I am trying not to be overwhelmed with all the medications. But, I am sure i'll have plenty of questions :D.

Ladies, I am not sure if anyone else is in US. But, here are a couple links to IVF meds help and discount. 15% off is better than nothing :).

https://www.ivfgreenlight.com/ There is a 15%- 25% manufacturer rebate coupon for Menopur, Novarel, repronex, Endometrin, and Bravelle.

https://www.fertilitybydesign.com/PatientPortal/Designrx/FirstSteps.aspx
Offers discount program up to 75% for couples with qualified income. I heard some people got 75% and some got 25%. It usually covers follistim, Ganirelix, and Pregnyl. I heard you'll find out in 2 days after you applied whether or not you are accepted or rejected.

ILT, chocolate cyst is a cyst that's filled with chocolate-colored liquid and does not go away on it's own.

On a side note, yay, it's Friday! :)

I will definitely be starting in October now or even November... The nurse told my hubby the wrong thing (she didn't realise I hadn't had MMR jab) and said we could start straight away.
But I had a phone call today and they said six weeks after my booster I need blood test to check immunity and THEN we can start... So six weeks from booster is 7th October (I then need to wait til a specific cycle date to start/have treatment plan) and as I'm slightly irregular we don't know when that will be yet..!

Argh how frustrating!!

Morana, out of curiosity, I googled chocolate cyst. I hope no one here has it.

Chimmi, it sounds like you might start in November like me :) do you have to start BCP first?

Ilovetomatoes, I don't know yet we haven't been told any of that stuff and not had plan yet.
I had a letter from consultant yesterday and a copy for my GP and it says something about putting me on menopur? Other than that I don't know lol..

Chimmi, sounds like you might be on the same protocol as me. I'll be taking menopur too. My doc likes to put everyone on BCP to prevent cyst and something else...I forgot. I wonder if taking BCP will help regulate your cycle. I'll be on BCP for the next three months or so. Yaay me

It said long protocol and menopur.. Will have to wait and see. I thought every one went onto bcp first?
This is all so confusing to me!

It's all confusing me too! I can't wait for our consultation/treatment plan. Hopefully should have the date for that through in a couple of weeks.
Will then be able to know what protocol we will be on.

Well, I'm struggling with the diet! Done so well to get where I have but just need to lose more or at least maintain it so I get treatment but it seems harder then the losing the 4 St 12 lb!

I'm struggling with diet too.. We are currently stuffing crisps while waiting for pizza to cook (with pudding waiting in the fridge) all washed down with.. Schloer! Lol :)

Ha ha! Enjoy! Saturday night is my treat night. My hubby been away in France for 8 days so waiting for his return and have ordered a curry ready!

Hey everyone

How are we all?

Need some help. Hubby thinks he has an abscess on tooth. Trying to get to emergency dentist tonight. If they give him antibiotics tonight, it won't affect his SA Wednesday will it?

So my FSH level was tested last cycle (day6) and was fine (so was LH) but they've tested again today (CD4) anyway. Just gt to have MMR booster next Tuesday, and six weeks after immunity test then we can start..

Kaye, I am a dental nurse and I'm interested to know the answer your question..!
I don't think it would affect it?
But if he does have an abscess then make sure he gets the tooth treated long-term not just with antibiotics (may need root treatment or extraction) as it's such a stress in your body having to permanently fight the infection (antibiotic doesn't get rid of the problem, just covers it up and puts it off for a bit before it flares up again)

Not long to wait now Chimmi. It will fly by. I had to have my rubella done again too and re had bloods done 15th July.

I wouldn't of thought it should affect current sperm but who knows. Yes I told him he needs to get it sorted properly. Nothing worse then toothache!

Yes it will.. Just need to do some exercise for the next 7 weeks and I will be good to start lol.
I didn't even know about rubella until our appointment at IVF clinic, wish someone had told me sooner and I could have had it done by now!
When are you starting?

Kaye,

Here is an interesting article for you. Chimmi might be able to help more. But, I would mentioned to the dentist that he has an appointment for SA in Wednesday. I am sure they can give him an antibiotic that hopefully won't affect it. Or, call you RE and ask. https://www.justmommies.com/articles/sick-sperm-count.shtml

My RE also asked to do cholesterol check and I was told that I'd need flu shot before getting pregnant and all of the shots are current.

Went to the clinic for my check-up today. Not having any more surgery for now, yay! Got all clear to go ahead and start my bcp in Sept after I'm back from my vacations.
I have a couple cysts on my right ovary, but my dr thinks bcp should help with those too.

Morana - brill news bet you are so excited. Least you can go away and hopefully relax now you know no.more surgery. ☺☺☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->