ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Great news Kaye, dont be nervous, I know it's hard but it's honestly fine, think of the excitement after! X

Hi Beneath,

I really hope all goes well for you on your next cycle.

AFM Well after getting our first BFP ever in Dec we went for our 7 week scan at the beginning of Jan & they couldn't see anything apart from an empty sack. After another 2 scans they have said that this pregnancy isn't viable so i am currently waiting to miscarry naturally.

I really wish i had a nicer story to share but obviously it still isn't our time x

Oh, no, hun!! I am so so sorry to hear this :(

Emz - I am so sorry to hear your upsetting news. Sending you hugs xxx

Beneath - hope time goes fast for you and good luck.

AFM I am on day 15 of injections. Ready for egg collection on Sunday. Should of been tomorrow but they are too busy so have lowered my dose of menopur to 70 for yesterday and today. I should trigger tonight. Nervous

Hope everyone ok x

Fx for you hun!!!

Hi ladies

Had my egg retrieval today. They got 8 eggs which I felt a little disappointed with. Just praying some fertilise and u get a good phone call tomorrow..

Hope.everyone ok x

Dont be disappointed Kaye thats good! How was your fert report? X

Hi ladies

Had my egg retrieval today. They got 8 eggs which I felt a little disappointed with. Just praying some fertilise and u get a good phone call tomorrow..

Hope.everyone ok x

Don't focus on the quantity hun, I know that's hard.. but it all comes down to quality at the end!!! Hope you get a great fert report!

7 were mature. Lost 2 at injections and then out of 5 only 2 fertilised normally. Going for TRSF tomorrow which makes me think they don't have much hope xx

7 were mature. Lost 2 at injections and then out of 5 only 2 fertilised normally. Going for TRSF tomorrow which makes me think they don't have much hope xx

Don't lose hope, hun! Those two embies can very well be your baby/ies. Keep growing, embies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->