Ideas for breakfast for 9mnth old ??

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
So i normally give Miller weetabix with either mashed banana or stewed apple.

We need some more ideas !

Hes not that good wit toast or bread as only has two teeth so just sucks it.

Any ideas ??xx

Have you tried the baby cereals / porridge at all? I know they are not exactly homemade but they tend to include about a third of LO key daily nutrients and are so easy to prepare.

My LO loves them and that's saying a lot, as he doesn't love a lot! Lots of different brands with different fruits added so easy to get a bit of variety. Currently HIPP peach & banana brekfast and C&G fruity porridge on the go and it;s my favourite meal of the day - no struggle, no fuss, and no chewing ability required :)

Or even just Ready Brek or similiar mixed with your own mashed fruit?

How about an omlette with cheese & some veggies or a scrambled egg?

ETA: as for bread Omar didnt have any teeth at your LO's age but he always liked pitta bread. He doesnt like bread slices or toast.

I give my lo ready brek/oatibix or scrambled eggs with cheese and a finger of toast...i try to mix it up a bit x

I give shreddies, corn flakes, weetabix, scrambled egg and beans, toast, crumpets with cheese :flower Tried porridge and ready brek too but she doesnt like it

Fresh fruit pieces and yoghurt, pancakes, porridge fingers, scrambled eggs, eggy bread, bubble and squeak, sausages, mushrooms and tomatoes.

x

Thanks ladies....some great ideas there x

I was short on food at the weekend so LO ended up with baked beans & grated cheese for brekkie. She adored it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->