Ideas, please.....

MrsE

Reaction score
It's my 30th Birthday in March and I'll be around 28/29wks.

I was going to plan a party but I can't drink and I haven't seen half the family for years so I've come to the conclusion that I don't really want a big party.

I'm going to get my close family together for a meal.

Now for the ideas part...

I'm going to get DH to take me on a nice long weekend away (our last as a twosome) but where to?

I quite like the idea of cold, crisp walks with an open log fire and nice views. But then part of me things what if it's just wet and windy

And then I think, well what about a nice holiday somewhere warm, but then would it still be ok to fly and what if I get loads of stretchmarks and feel self concious about getting my belly out.

Help!!!!!!

All ideas appreciated :lol:

What about centre parcs for you lovely walks?

You can go abroad no probs hun, i was 30+ with Jack when we went to Majorca, you just have to be back by 33 weeks i was told and need an insurance that will cover pregnancy

I wore a Tankini from mothercare that covered my belly :D

how about loch lomand i know its a bit far to travel to for a weekend but the walks their are stunning and its really romantic :wink: xxxxxxxxx

My mum suggested Loch Lomond because they went there a couple of years ago.

It's not too far from Manchester a few hours I don't mind. Just wouldn't fancy a 6/7hr drive to Cornwall :lol:

Thanks for the comments I'll have to get on google and have a nosey but come on girlies anywhere you've been that was nice and romantic and realxing?

Cx

me & OH went for a naughty weekend in Calander, we stayed in a b&b it was lovely but i cant remember the name of teh b&b it was only £20 for both of us, and their was a few places to go for nice romantic walks and a few forest parks round about :lol: :lol:

Loch Lomond is beautiful, truly stunning. I would thoroughly recommend it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->