If my BFP is this dark now...

Sb86

Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks today, 48 hours ago my BFP was faint in the top pic - now it's way darker - I'm not gonna get another shock soon am I and find out I'm having more than one baby?!

https://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb366/sab861/Mobile%20Uploads/image-2.jpg

i wouldnt have thought so, i guess your levels are just doubling quickly. or you may be further than you think? x

Perhaps they're just doubling quickly ..
I know I concieved on the 21st December.

Well, either way it's a nice sign that I'm still pregnant! Ha xx

I wouldn't worry Hun, on my multiple pregnancies I can honestly say there was no indication of multiples by darkness of tests or symptoms. I'd say it's more to do with urine concentration and ic dye content can vary per test. Massive congrats on your bfp.

Here's my progression took about 3 days for te test line to be darker then the control line

Beautiful lines

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 17
That looks normal to me. I tested for the first time when I was 4 w 5 d and both my BFP's looked like that.

I think it just means that your body is being flooded with pregnancy horomones, as it should be! When I went for my first scan at exactly 7 weeks there was only one baby in there.

Congratulations! :flower:

Thanks for your replies, ladies :)

Congrats to everyone! Lots of love xxxxx

Congrats!! I just got my :bfp: yesterday morning and I am going to be 6 weeks tomorrow- my lines got super bright RIGHT away. They developed fast. Here's to knowing you're not alone- and maybe we are both carrying twins?? haha jk.:thumbup::winkwink:

Congrats!! I just got my :bfp: yesterday morning and I am going to be 6 weeks tomorrow- my lines got super bright RIGHT away. They developed fast. Here's to knowing you're not alone- and maybe we are both carrying twins?? haha jk.:thumbup::winkwink:

Haha! Oh Lordy! xx

twins is possible but they are also different brands by the looks of it so the dye will be different slightly too :) congrats though! xx

That is how dark my pregnancy tests were at 5 weeks. I had my scan and there is only 1 baby.

The difference between your tests is likely due to the first test's urine being more diluted than the second.

They are different tests so pick up HCG differently - looks great to me!

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->