If you could name your children anything you wanted

Blakely, Miriam, Isla, Everly, Nova.

Vincent, Rhys, Kellen, Jensen.

Any of those and ill be fine. DH is a pretty big pushover......

Oh God, all kinds of freakish stuff! I have a horrible weakness for bizarre names that nobody can pronounce until you tell them how to. :haha: Also, the cooler the meaning, the better.

By way of example, shit like:

Sanoe (Sa-noo - means 'mist of the mountains').
Nimue (Nim-oo-way - the name of The Lady of the Lake, from Arthurian legend).
Nenya (Easy enough to pronounce - the ring Galadriel wears in LotR).

My boy names aren't quite as bizarre, though I'd love a little lad named Jem (not happening, apparently :(), as I find it dashing :D, and I think Cassiano is the most handsome, romantic name ever! :rofl:

I'm dreadful.

Oh God, all kinds of freakish stuff! I have a horrible weakness for bizarre names that nobody can pronounce until you tell them how to. :haha: Also, the cooler the meaning, the better.

By way of example, shit like:

Sanoe (Sa-noo - means 'mist of the mountains').
Nimue (Nim-oo-way - the name of The Lady of the Lake, from Arthurian legend).
Nenya (Easy enough to pronounce - the ring Galadriel wears in LotR).

My boy names aren't quite as bizarre, though I'd love a little lad named Jem (not happening, apparently :(), as I find it dashing :D, and I think Cassiano is the most handsome, romantic name ever! :rofl:

I'm dreadful.

Hahaha I'm dreadful :haha:

Oh I'd love a girl called Dora! Or even Pandora but that has been ruined by the jewellery (which I'm actually a big fan of, but still)

If we have a boy, I want his middle name to be the same as my dad's first name (Scott). While I really like the name Michael, I've already told DH that the name is off the table simply because of The Office (USA TV). I'm not having a kid named Michael Scott. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->