If you don't drink tea or coffee...

missk1989

Reaction score
What do you drink? I am drawn to fizzy drinks or sugary orange juice and need a good alternative to drink on a daily basis. I'm not a fan of cordial or fruit teas. I tend to just drink a lot of coke which I know is really bad! Any suggestions?

I drink a lot of coke zero or pepsi max but i need to stop as its not good for ur teeth even tho it dont have sugar to much u can get decay.
I like diet vimto juice where u had water

Can I ask why you don't? Might make it easier to answer.

I don't either, I tend to drink organge juice, squash, water, and milk (skimmed). I don't like fizzy things, although I drink flavoured waters, and non alcoholic beverages such as sholre.

For hot drinks I drink a drink called barelycup, sometimes hot milk.

Water looool, I'm boring.

I drink home made ginger tea sweetened with honey or maple syrup in the morning / or lemon juice in hot water with honey. I force myself to drink green or white tea at least once a day. I drink green juice/ smoothie 3 times a week instead of having breakfast (again for the benefits not as a drink). My main drink throughout the day is plain old water, i carry a bottle around ths house & when i go out. I'm not into juices & I hate fizzy drinks.

water or traditional still lemonade for me

Water mostly and a diet soda with dinner. I have a refillable water bottle with a built-in filter that makes it so much easier to drink lots of water.

How about flavoured water? xxx

I drink full fat coke 24/7. It's so bad if I don't drink it for a out half a day I get a splitting headache :( I am cutting back big time, currently sat here with a fresh OJ.

Can I ask why you don't? Might make it easier to answer.

I don't either, I tend to drink organge juice, squash, water, and milk (skimmed). I don't like fizzy things, although I drink flavoured waters, and non alcoholic beverages such as sholre.

For hot drinks I drink a drink called barelycup, sometimes hot milk.

I just don't like it. I'm pretty fussy. I don't like sparkling or soda water. I suppose I could try flavoured I go through periods of drinking loads then stopping coz of the exspense but its probably cheaper than coke.

Once you get used to the lack of sweetness you might get used to it and find it more refreshing.
Could you water down fresh juice?
Xx

How about getting a water filter jug thing, and keeping in the fridge. Ice cold water tastes much nicer than tap water lol.

Nothing I quite often don't have a drink all day long then maybe glass of wine before bed.

I don't like tea and coffee either, people think it is strange :haha: I drink mainly water, some OJ and squash. I don't drink much fizzy but occasionally ginger ale, traditional lemonade and bitter cranberry is nice too!

Stalking! If I have caffeine I get migraines, and hot milky drinks upset my stomach. I drink a lot of squash, but I'm bored of it. Thinking of trying fruit tea or got black currant, but I'm a bit of a wimp :blush:

How about getting a water filter jug thing, and keeping in the fridge. Ice cold water tastes much nicer than tap water lol.

This is what im going to do. When i left a bottle of water in fridge for a day i got it out and it was really cold and i downed it. It was so refreshing

I enjoy tea and coffee but not as a main drink, so I mostly drink water. I hate tap water though, so have those little bottles of Evian in the fridge. I quite like sparkling water, hot Ribena and fruit tea too. My OH drinks the flavoured water. X

Fizzy flavoured water. Tesco do 4 bottles for £1 (or maybe £2). Love the stuff but I hate normal water :)

I do drink coffee, usually only first thing in the mornings but I was like you, used to drink a lot of fizzy stuff. I have kidney problems though and had to force myself to start drinking or water. A water filter definitely helps with the taste of water or try flavored water :thumbup:

I go through stages of drinking loads of tea, or coffee, then other times I can't stand it. In fact as far as tea goes I prefer rooibos (redbush). If I'm not drinking either then there's some herbal teas I like. Water. Pepsi max sometimes :blush:

Can't stand drinking milk. :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->