If you don't drink tea or coffee...

What do you drink? I am drawn to fizzy drinks or sugary orange juice and need a good alternative to drink on a daily basis. I'm not a fan of cordial or fruit teas. I tend to just drink a lot of coke which I know is really bad! Any suggestions?

If I want a "hot" drink I'd drink hot choclate :thumbup:
Otherwise it's water, or squash - which has just as much sugar as coke :dohh:
I still have the occasional fizzy drink (more now than before :dohh:)
And nothings better than cold milk or milk shake with my morning toast!

Plain old water. Everything else is a rare treat.

I have a juice plus shake in the morning and cold filtered water throughout the day xx

I drink coke but going to stop. I was thinking flavoured water but might get one of them filter jugs too, does anyone have a link for one? X

I drink coke but going to stop. I was thinking flavoured water but might get one of them filter jugs too, does anyone have a link for one? X

I have this one: https://www.amazon.com/Brita-Slim-Water-Filter-Pitcher/dp/B0000AP7NV/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1388447380&sr=8-3&keywords=brita+water+filter

Try carbonated water with fruit/juice.

I tend to drink energy drinks throughout the day to keep myself capable of movement/thought.

I don't like ordinary tea so I have water with a squeeze of lemon juice - it's a really good detox in itself aswell.
I've recently found out some teas are really scrummy though, especially tea pigs non caffeine ones. Also, Little Miracles drinks are lovely.

I dont drink hot drinks and live off fizzy drinks and cordial (if we have no fizzy pop then cordial is a last resort lol). I dont like water.

I can't tell where you live since im on my phone but a good fizzy drink with lots of flavor to me is izze. It's a fruit juice and carbonated water mix and it's soooo good :)

Dh doesnt drink hot drinks bar the odd hot choc if its really cold, he drinks OJ water or squash. xxx

I just drink water.
Definitely notice a difference with teeth colour by not drinking anything else

I don't take hot drinks either apart from an extremely rare hot chocolate if it's freezing and we're out in a café.

I drink filtered tap water (have a brita jug in fridge) and really weak diluting juice. Very occasional coke or pepsi max if having a fast food meal like mcdonalds or something but generally I don't like fizzy juice anymore I'm that used to soft drinks! Pure juices are too sweet as well. Again I used to love them.

i do drink tea but only about 2-3 cups a week..
the rest of the time i either drink plain water, plain sparkling water or i'll add a few slices of lemon or lime for a bit of flavour. or if its a super cold day i'll have a fruit tea x

I drink water. I sometimes drink squash if I'm at someone's house or the occasional hot chocolate. People Think it's really odd that I don't drink tea or coffee but I just don't like it!!

Omg I cannot get my head around this :haha: every day I drink at least 4 cups of unsweetened black coffee, 2 cups of sugary tea with almond milk and a few cups of herbal tea in the evening. My teeth are going to be horrid when I'm older :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->