If you have a WTT journal....

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
(hope this will make you smile)

....go and open you first page of your journal and read what you put and the date! Look at how far you have come since opening your journal and the time thats already passed! :haha::haha:

I know i held off starting my journal when we first had this section put in WTT...think i was one of the original few who started them with Lozzy, Drazic, Pops and Broody21 (sure there were a few more too) when we first had this section put in.

the date was 22nd February2008....nearly a year has gone by already!!!

Just hope it makes you smile seeing how quick the time may have gone.
xx

:hugs: :hugs: I think I joined the forum around then too! Just imagine where we are all going to be another year from now....:happydance:

:hugs: :hugs: I think I joined the forum around then too! Just imagine where we are all going to be another year from now....:happydance:

I know...lots of us will be TTC or have a gorgeous LO in our arms hehe x

I have only had mine since September so it isn't as exciting, but I love reading back at old posts and thinking about things that have happened since then... :)

:cry: - i just read my first entry :dohh: and that was only in the beginning of september, when we were booking the wedding! i thought maddi seemed grown up at 14months! she's now 18months and doing so much more :cloud9:

aww nice idea and thread sweetie :hugs: xx

I actualy sat and read through my whole jorunal when i was last off work sick. It was so funny to read how pathetic and moany i sounded. Well i still do sometimes lol.

It was febuary the 6th at 3.25 pm and the first person to post was jen1604

i know I dont write in mine anymore, but this thought crossed my mind a few weeks ago! I can not believe how fast that year has gone... its scary actually... especially if you stop and consider whats happened in that year.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I read over my journal from time to time to make myself remember how quickly the time is going of when im having a rubbish day to make me realise how lucky i am :) lol. I joined in August and the time really has flown xx

Just wanted to say lovely you have come so far :hugs:

I remember your journal starting and have been with you every step. Can't wait to see you move house to Pregnancy Lane :friends:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->