If you have morning sickness when did it start?

leelee

Mammy to 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am just wondering when your morning sickness started? Mine had started the last time before now. I am feeling queasy but am wondering if I have gotten away with it. (maybe wishful thinking on my part!)

Hi, Mine started at 6 weeks and is just beginning to ease off thank goodness, worst was around the 8/9 week mark. I've had it pretty bad. Hope you will get away with it!

I just found out last tuesday that I am pregnant. They said I was between 3-5. So I am thinking I am five now or even six actually as I have had Ms for a few weeks already. it is actually the reason that I went to the doctors and got the positve test! But I read in a lot of different places that 6weeks is average time to start. Lucky! Only about 50 or so percent of women suffer from ms and it usually goes away by the second tri~!

Hi, Mine started at 6 weeks and is just beginning to ease off thank goodness, worst was around the 8/9 week mark. I've had it pretty bad. Hope you will get away with it!

Glad it is wearing off for you now. I really hope I get away with it this time!

I just found out last tuesday that I am pregnant. They said I was between 3-5. So I am thinking I am five now or even six actually as I have had Ms for a few weeks already. it is actually the reason that I went to the doctors and got the positve test! But I read in a lot of different places that 6weeks is average time to start. Lucky! Only about 50 or so percent of women suffer from ms and it usually goes away by the second tri~!

Am hoping I get away with it this time. It was horrible the last time!

Mine started a couple of days ago, bang on 6 weeks. Although, definitely not in the morning, it's all day!

mine started when i was about 6/7 weeks :) x

Mine started around 6th week, no vomiting just really queasy all the time now, unless i'm eating. I'm just praying I get to the 12th week fast as I really don't want to start vomiting this time.

Week 6 and has progressively gotten worse although it can "skip" a day for me. Right now it's pretty awful and I'm 8 weeks.

Alot of people saying ms starts at 6 weeks, should i eat what i can this week then before it hits lol

has anyone tried preggie pops? and know where to buy them. I need to do something for this ms I really, really, really, cannot function like this!

Preggie pops are OK. They are JUST sour candies though. So you can save yourself a ton of money by just buying some type of regular sour candy! :)

Ginger candy works too btw and cinnamon!

mine started at about 6 weeks and was just nausea 24/7 for 2 weeks, I thought it was easing but I was actually sick last night - gagged when I was cleaning my teeth and then just couldnt stop ! EWWWW
Really hope it was a one off and that it isnt going to carry on.
Just about to tuck into a snickers so we will soon find out !

xxx

my sickness started at week 6, i am 8+3 weeks now and all day nausea and vomitting is horrendous. my husband bought me sea bands and dextrose tablets yesterday. they seem to be helping although the smell of food cooking still makes me vomit!! pretty much live in my bed. :wacko:

Mine started with extreme all day nausea in my 5th week, then eased up to just feeling nauseous before I ate in the morning in my 7th week. I hit 10 weeks yesterday and threw up off and on all day and night... so I guess it's getting worse :(

I am 10+4 and havent really experience sickness as yet..... had a few times where i felt rough but not neccassarily sick. feel a little sickly at the moment but think thats nerves cus i have an interview in jst over an hour eek!!

hehe, im so glad to not have had any yet and dont want any either, lol! really hope it dont start late for me!

xxx

I felt really awful from week 6 until week 10, when it started to ease off, along with the crippling fatigue. Mine was terrible nausea but by some miracle I've made it to 12 and a half weeks without being sick. Things that helped me:

1. Eat whatever you can muster - ginger nut biscuits, grapes, satsumas, cheese and biscuits etc. Little and often.
2. Drink plenty, especially if you're puking - I survived on cold water with lime cordial as it was really refreshing
3. From the minute I wore my Sea Bands I felt a lot better. A few £ from Boots and they saved my career!
4. Sleep as often as poss for as long as poss. If you're asleep, you can't feel anything!
5. I couldn't sleep at work (obviously) so I discovered the disabled toilet (fortunately we don't have anyone here with any disability that would need it) and would sit in there for 20 mins or so if I was having a bad day. Literally just curled up on the floor. Not glamorous but a little rest helped.
6. Take a pregnancy multivitamin - I take Pregnacare and I really feel a lot better on the days when I do take it than when I forget. It also means that you and the bub are getting what you need whilst your diet's not so hot.

My nausea has been on and off since week 10. This week it seems to have reappeared but I reckon I'm not eating enough, or as regularly, and that's making it worse.

I second what Vicki has said above. If you "forget" to snack, the sickness is 10x worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->