If you weren't an addict before, you will be now! Best tweaking&testing thread ever!

Thank you.. I can't wait for all you ladies to get sticky babies..

I'm wide awake lol fatigue hit me hard today and now I can't sleep lol

Omg congratulations!!!! That is amazing news!! How exciting :)

AIMEEE!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!! You better keep up with us!!!
Yay!!!!!

Thank you :)
Definitely will be Leah! You ladies made this journey so much easier on me... can't wait to get it confirmed by the doctor :)

Nikki -- I am approx 15 DPO today if my calculations are correct. :)

So I have my first ultrasound on May 5th and see my OB right after that.. that is my BFF of 19 years birthday.. I have a good feeling about this baby :)

I want a baby :dohh: :brat:

Hopefully we'll all be following you soon Aimee! :hugs:

Oh I sure hope so!! I need my ladies for support! Fx you all get your BFPs SOON!

Love the new ticker/signature Aimee :-D
How exciting you have a scan date!!

I know!! They wanted to do it April 28th but hubby is working, I have an important meeting at work the same time as the appt, and I would have only been 5+4.
So may 5th works so much better because hubby is off work, I'll be 6+4, and nothing going on at work!

That is definitely a better time cos at 5+4 you Prob would see much but at 6+4 you should be able to see the heartbeat :-D

YAY EMS!!! I just knew this was it for you!!! Congratulations!!

I'm so excited for you Aimee :hugs:

Still no AF for me. Blood mixed in with my cm is darkening and even turning brown. I've got cramps like AF is coming but it's been 3 days of feeling like she's coming an so far not.

If no AF tomorrow I'll get a digi and see if I'm just having a weird cycle or a late bfp.

Happy Easter everyone xox

^^what Leah said.. my FRER probably would have been positive sooner had I not used those digi instead.. fx its your BFP!
I swore AF was coming too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->