If you weren't an addict before, you will be now! Best tweaking&testing thread ever!

Happy Easter!! :hugs:

I just emptied the garbage where Wednesdays FRER was and holy evap!! I was shocked to see two lines lol. Got to sit there and fantasize about it being real for a second then toss it for good. :rofl:

Happy Easter!!

EMS - how exciting telling family :)

Meagan - gotta love Evaps :-/ bloody things always get our hopes up!

Hey ladies! It's been a while since I posted, been waiting for O day and it finally came today! Super strong pos OPK and we BDed! And yesterday I felt like testing with HPT and OPK and got a horrid evap on HPT, OPK was pos too but not as dark as today! :flower:

I also found out my 17 year old cousin is pregnant again, she had her first kid at 15, and I can't even get pregnant when trying! :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 4
doesn't seem fair, does it? I'm glad you O'd and it sounds like your timing was right on. Hope you caught it!

Thanks! I doubt we did cause we haven't yet still so I have very low hops. :( but fertility app may 1st so we will see what they say I guess :(

Happy Late Easter ladies! Been off for a while.

Congrats on your :bfp: Aimee! :yipee: its amazing! I had a private scan when i was 11w1d and baby is measuring 2 days ahead now and i can sure feel him/her wiggle in my belly.

Good luck to everyones next cycle FX you all catch it.

Happy Late Easter ladies! Been off for a while.

Congrats on your :bfp: Aimee! :yipee: its amazing! I had a private scan when i was 11w1d and baby is measuring 2 days ahead now and i can sure feel him/her wiggle in my belly.

Good luck to everyones next cycle FX you all catch it.

Thank you Jackie!!
Wow I can't believe you're 11 weeks already :) that's amazing. I can't wait for our first scan. I think it will really sink in then.

Fx that you guys caught it Liz and you'll be one of the lucky women who gets to cancel that fertility appt because you're pregnant :)
That does suck about your cousin. Sorry :(
My friend in high school got pregnant 2 months after her first was born so she had 2 by 17.

Thanks! Yea I kept saying to OH that it would be funny if we went to the app and he told us we were already pregnant! Ha! Very unlikely though! This months been weird though, weird fluttery feeling in abdomen all month; like feels like a twitchy muscle kind of, so weird!

image.jpg

Do y'all agree it's + today?? 2 days early!!! :happydance: we dtd last night and Friday night, so fx we caught it!

Def positive!! :sex:!!

When would you recommend I start opk? How long after AF? :hugs: thanks

Meagan.. the first time I used them is started them on CD 10 because I didn't know if I I'd early or late. This last time I started on CD 12 or 13.

Yay for + OPK Leah :) fx you guys will have a sticky bean!!

The reveal to our parents couldn't have gone any better. At first his mom and dad bailed on dinner because she isn't feeling well. But I had Adam bring my mom to their house since I wanted to tell them together. We waited until they were all in the living room and Adam brought in a gift bag and said I have a late present for you... so I opened it and pulled out a baby blanket and a onesie. It took about 10 seconds to register before my mother in law SCREAMED... "ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?!?!?!"

Then tears came and I think my mom stopped breathing. My MIL almost knocked me over to hug me and my mom couldn't move to get to me lol
We then met SIL and BIL at the restaurant (MIL decided she was feeling well enough for dinner lol) SIL gave me a shirt and gift card and proceeds to say that she was sad because none of the shirts in the store that would fit her baby belly... so I proceeded to say the shirt she got me might not fit me in a few months either.
They caught on immediately and it was great.
On cloud nine right now.

I can't wait until you ladies have your BFPs too!!

Awww so happy for you :) that's so cute how your families reacted!!

Yay Amiee. How fun!

Meagan; I was also going to say day 10.

Congrats EMS!!!

AFM: I think I may have Oed, but temp hasn't spiked crazy yet? Boobs starting to hurt though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->